Do you know what Guardia Di Finanza virus is?
Is your screen locked? Does the message you have on the screen claim that Guardia Di Finanza has locked your PC? If you answered to the questions by saying yes twice, then it is evident that your computer is infected with Guardia Di Finanza virus, which you should remove now. The virus disables access to the system not because of the accusations claiming that you stored and watched pornographic material on your PC. The only reason why your PC can no longer operate normally is because cyber criminals want you to pay a 100 euro fee for unlocking the system.
Per togliere il bloccaggio devi pagare una multa di 100 euro. Hai due seguenti varianti di pagamento:
1) Effetuare il pagamento tramite l'Ukash.
2) Effettuare il pagamento tramite il Paysafecard.
As you can see from the example given, the cyber criminals expect that you will pay the ransom through one of the services provided. We assure you that the authoritative institution does not seek to implement their policies in this shady method. The same or very similar accusations are present in other versions of the virus, which is also called Ukash virus. There are many different variants of this infection, including Bundesamt für Polizei virus, Türk Polisi Virus, and IRMA Virus, which claim that the computer users have committed crimes; however, due to the fact that the unwanted infected are designed by schemers, it is crucial to remove them from the system.
According to Guardia Di Finanza, by paying the charge you will unlock the computer, which is not true. Instead, you should use SpyHunter, which will remove Guardia Di Finanza virus from the system easily. You can install a free scanner which will detect all spyware infections that might have been skipped by your antivirus tool. However, it is important to keep in mind that this Ukash virus can block the installer, so you need to follow the instructions below to successfully install the spyware removal tool.
- Restart or power up the computer.
- Once the BIOS screen (information about your PC) disappears, start tapping the F8 key until the boot options menu appears.
- Use up/down arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the tool and launch a scan to detect and remove the infection.
- Restart the computer or turn the computer on.
- As soon as the BIOS screen disappears, immediately start pressing the F8 key.
- Use arrow keys on the keyboard to move to Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter.
- Click on Yes to confirm your option when a dialog box appears.
- Open the Start menu (down left-hand side corner on the screen).
- Launch Run.
- Enter “msconfig” and press OK.
- Click on the Startup tab.
- Uncheck all items and press Apply.
- Close the windows and download SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC and install the file acquired to get rid of the infection.
In non-techie terms:
Guardia Di Finanza virus is a cunning ransomware infection which is installed in the system without the user’s consent. The virus disables access to the system and demands a 100 euro fine. Instead of paying cyber criminals for unlocking the PC, remove the virus from the system immediately.
Aliases: Finanza virus.