Do you know what Bundesamt für Polizei virus is?
Bundesamt für Polizei virus will make you reconsider your behavior online, because this cunning ransomware infection disables access to the desktop and displays a message saying that the computer is locked down because of illegal activities carried out from the computer. The notification presented is created by cyber criminals who want you to pay a fine of 100 Euros for unlocking the PC; however, you can fix the computer on your own without sending money to criminals – remove Bundesamt für Polizei with a powerful spyware removal program, and the settings will be reverted to normal.
The overall interface of the messages does not show any hints that there is something fraudulent about the message. The user is said to be monitored if a computer camera is present; articles of laws are listed below the camera screen, and two money transferring systems are presented at the right-hand side of the message. The services may be known to you; they are Ukash and Paysafecard. In contrast to other cases of ransomware infections, the user is provided with two options for losing his/her money. As the message is not sent by Bundesamt für Polizei or any other authoritative institution investigating electronic crimes but cyber criminals, it is highly advisable to remove Bundesamt für Polizei virus as quickly as possible.
The message claims that the fee must be paid within 48 hours, which is not true, because nothing would change after the time limit is exceeded.
Die Strafe muss innerhalb von 48 Stunden beglichen werden.
Once you remove Bundesamt für Polizei virus, ensure that the PC is protected against future infection. To do this, we recommend that you follow you instructions on how to download a spyware removal application which will safeguard the system:
- Reboot the PC and press F8 once it starts rebooting.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter.
- Open your browser, go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph download SpyHunter.
- Install the tool and start a scan Bundesamt für Polizei virus.
Windows XP users have to follow these instructions:
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Go to the Start menu and launch the Run utility.
- Type “msconfig” to open System Configuration Utility.
- Click on the Startup tab and uncheck all startup entries. Press OK.
- Download SpyHunter (find the link above) and restart the PC normally.
- Install the application and remove Bundesamt für Polizei virus.
In non-techie terms:
Bundesamt für Polizei virus is a ransomware infection that enters the system unnoticed and tries to scare you into believing that you have to pay a fine of 100 Euros for unlocking the computer. This is being done by displaying a misleading notification, which should be ignored. Remove Bundesamt für Polizei virus as soon as you can so that the computer can function normally.
Aliases: Polizei virus.