Do you know what Windows Interactive Safety is?
The Rogue.VirusDoctor family is a group of malicious applications that are released almost every day so that more and more computers are infected. Windows Interactive Safety is the latest “masterpiece” of cyber criminals behind the family, which also includes Windows Ultimate Safeguard, Windows Antivirus Machine and others. Once installed, the malware attempts to talk Windows users into buying its full version so that the user can remove all threats presented by the trial version. Unfortunately, Windows Interactive Safety cannot detect and remove anything, because it only simulates scans to convince the user that the system is infected.
Bogus scans and imaginary infection do look convincing, because the rogue itself does not differ from other computer security applications. It has a professional-look interface and many options that can be navigated; moreover, it has the same icons and design of Windows OS; hence, judging from its interface, there is no unclear reason why Windows Interactive Safety should be deleted, because even simulated messages, which should be ignored, seems convincing:
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk. It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Software without a digital signature detected. Your system files are at risk. We strongly advise you to activate your protection.
Attempt to run a potentially dangerous script detected. Full system scan is highly recommended.
Please, ignore Windows Interactive Safety’s attempts to scare you into thinking that you are infected, because a purchase of its fake full version will lead you to money and personal data loss. Not only will you lose your money, but also your credit card number, CVV, passwords, etc which may be used against you.
Additionally, some malfunctions of the system should not become one of the reasons why Windows Interactive Safety should be activated. The malware limits access to the Internet, disables some executable files, and hides Registry Editor and Task Manager so that it cannot be removed from the system. If you remove Windows Interactive Safety from the system, it starts running as usual; therefore, do not waste your money on imaginary antivirus software but delete the main infection.
It is highly advisable to remove Windows Interactive Safety with antimalware software, because it is convenient, safe and easy to do for every computer user. An automatic malware removal tool performs the removal thoroughly so that a new infection cannot be regenerated in the system. Moreover, it can be re-used many times to check whether the system is still clean or not. This will be achieved if a legitimate a powerful application is used for the removal of the infection. To download the removal tool, you need to have your access to the Internet restored, which is done if the rogue is activated. Use the key provided below to register the fraudulent program.
In non-techie terms:
Windows Interactive Safety is bogus antivirus software trying to deceive users into believing that they should buy its full version to delete threats. The malware should be removed from the system, because its presence causes many problems, which do not allow the user to use the computer properly.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %Desktop%\Windows Interactive Safety.lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Interactive Safety.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd"
Windows Interactive Safety Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: