Do you know what Windows Antivirus Release is?
This application belongs to the Rogue.VirusDoctor family, and if you are not careful with the fictitious antispyware Windows Antivirus Release, more infectious programs, including latest clones Windows Interactive Safety and Windows Ultimate Safeguard, could enter your personal computer. This is something you should be most cautious with, as treacherous keyloggers could steal your login details, latent Trojans could breach your personal email accounts, and various other pests could simply turn your PC into an inoperable, worthless piece of junk. This is why Windows Antivirus Release removal is of the most importance and you should learn a few tricks, which will help you track and delete this obnoxious, malicious program.
The antispyware is presented with an interface accompanied by such elements as Automatic updates, Anti-phishing, Advanced Process Control, Autorun Manager, Settings, and so on, but you should not even think that these can offer you any beneficial services, as they have only been made to look legitimate, and in reality have no technical capacity. If you try to activate any recommendations offered by these attributes, you will be greeted with this fictitious notification:
Please purchase the full version of the software to ensure the ultimate protection.
You should not even think about following this bogus recommendation, as the licensed version tool will not work like a legal antispyware would, and no real malware will ever get detected and deleted by this bogus program. Additionally, you should also ignore any Task Bar pop-up notifications, which will keep reappearing with bogus removal recommendations:
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot is sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Yes, protect my PC and remove spambot now (Recommended)
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
Once you start doubting that the product has a “30 Day Money Back Guarantee” or is “Verified by Visa”, you should delete Windows Antivirus Release at once; however, blocked Internet connection, disabled running of most executables, and removed access to Windows tools Registry Editor and Task Manager will aggravate any removal operations. To remove these disturbing symptoms, use our Internet connection renewal guide or apply this activation key: 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020.
In non-techie terms:
Manual Windows Antivirus Release removal is a tremendously difficult operation, which requires time, knowledge and previous practice, so if you are not sure with these necessary attributes, you should delete the rogue using the assistance of such automatic removal tools as SpyHunter. Most importantly, choose your option right now, because the longer Windows Antivirus Release removal is postponed, the more vulnerable and damaged your personal system might get!
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Antivirus Release.lnk
- %Desktop%\Windows Antivirus Release.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe
Windows Antivirus Release Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: