Do you know what Uw computer is vergrendeld virus is?
Uw computer is vergrendeld virus is something each computer user should avoid. It is a ransomware application which means that it can hold your computer hostage, demanding a ransom fee. Uw computer is vergrendeld virus pretends that it is an official representative of Politie (the Dutch Police) and you cannot access your desktop because you have violated several laws of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Naturally, the main reason why you cannot access your desktop is the Uw computer is vergrendeld virus infection and not your supposed crimes. These claims are absolutely groundless, because this program has nothing in common with the Dutch Police.
The thing that Uw computer is vergrendeld virus is related to the Ukash Virus group. It is a humongous family of ransomware programs that infect users with localized versions of computer threats. Therefore, Uw computer is vergrendeld virus is just one of the many variants of this annoying screen-locker, others of which include Policía Federal Argentina Virus, Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus, Ministerio de seguridad virus and many more. All of these infections (including Uw computer is vergrendeld virus) display a very similar notification which says that the user has been engaged in illegal activity that infringes upon copyright, and thus the computer has been block. The user must now pay the fine if he wants to unlock his computer and avoid being put into jail:
Uw computer is vergrendeld
Uw computer is vergrendeld virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Illegaal gedownloade muziek stukken (“door piraterij verkregen”) zijn gelegen op de computer.
Met het downloaded de liedjes zijn gekopieerd, zodat ka nook een strafbaar feit onder §106 van de Auteurswet.
Om uw computer te ontgrendelen en naar andere juridische gevolgen te voorkomen, bent u verplicht om een release vergoeding van €100, - te betalen. Te betalen via onze betalingspartner Paysafecard.Na een succesvolle betaling wordt uw computer automatisch ontgrendeld.
No matter what Uw computer is vergrendeld virus might claim, your computer will not be unlocked if you pay the fine. In order to remove the infection you have to unlock the desktop on your own, and then acquire a reliable antimalware program to delete Uw computer is vergrendeld virus for good. To restore your desktop access, follow the instructions below.
How to unlock my PC
Removal For Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart the computer and tap F8 key repeatedly once BIOS screen loads.
- If Windows logo appears, restart the computer and try again.
- Use arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking from Advanced Boot Options. Press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the free scanner and run a full system scan.
Removal For Windows XP
- Follow the steps above from 1 to 3.
- Click Yes on the confirmation box.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start Menu and launch Run.
- Enter "msconfig" and press OK.
- Click Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
- Un-tick all programs on the list and click OK to save changes.
- Restart the computer in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and continue with a full system scan to detect Uw computer is vergrendeld virus.
In non-techie terms:
Uw computer is vergrendeld virus displays a fake notification that blocks you from accessing your desktop and claims that you have violated several national laws. Use the instructions above to unlock your computer and acquire a powerful antimalware program to remove Uw computer is vergrendeld virus from your PC.
Aliases: Dutch Police Virus.