Do you know what Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus is?
Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus is a computer threat that spells nothing but trouble. It is a ransomware infection that is generally distributed by Cbeplay.P trojan downloader infection. With Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus in your system you can be almost 100% sure that you have other infections as well. However, in order to get to them and to remove them, you need to get past Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus first. This program does not allow you to access your desktop. It displays a message that looks like an official statement from the national police office (Police Nationale) and French National Gendarmerie (Gendarmerie Nationale). This screen-locker infection claims that you have been involved in cyber criminal acts and thus your computer has been locked:
Activité illegal a été révélé!
Opéreations sur les activités illégales ont été détectés sur votre ordinateur.
Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Votre système d’exploitation a été verrouillé pour cette infraction. Vos actions sont considérées comme illégales en France et á l’Union européenne.
Pour level débloquer l’ordinateur, vous êtes oblige de payer une pénalité de 100 EUR. L’amende doit être confisqué, votre affaire devrait être renvoyée à la cour, et toutes les données de votre ordinateur seront supprimées.
There are many other infections that function just like Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus, for example, Polizia Penitenziaria Virus, European Cybercrime Centre Virus, ICE Cyber Crime Center Virus and many others. They belong to Ukash Virus group that also has spawned the notorious FBI Moneypak. There are countless versions of localized infection for almost every country that has utilizes Internet access - as long as alternative payment systems are available, Ukash viruses will find a way to get into your locale. The most important thing is to understand that Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus and other infections have nothing in common with your local police office. They are created by cyber criminals who need to be punished themselves.
Therefore, you will not solve anything if you pay the fine for something you have not committed. You have to restore your desktop access and then acquire a powerful antimalware tool that will terminate Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus for you automatically. To unblock your desktop, follow the instructions below.
How to unlock my PC:
Removal Guide for Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart your computer and tap F8 repeatedly.
- When Advanced Boot Options menu appears, select Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter.
- Access http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program to perform a full system scan.
Removal Guide for Windows XP
- Reboot the PC and press F8 continuously.
- Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter.
- Click Yes on confirmation box.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Click Start Menu icon and launch Run.
- Enter "msconfig" and click OK.
- Click Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
- Un-tick all programs on the list and click OK save changes.
- Reboot the PC in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and perform a full system scan.
In non-techie terms:
Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus is a dangerous infection that does not allow you to access your desktop and requires you to pay a ransom fee. You need to unlock the PC and remove Police & Gendarmerie Nationale virus immediately using a reliable computer security program.
Aliases: Police Nationale virus.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats