Do you know what Polska Policja virus is?
Polska Policja virus is a Windows infection that you need to stay away from by all means. Cyber criminals who have designed and released the application have some horrendous tricks up their sleeves that will help infect every unprotected Windows system they will be able to detect. If you are careless when browsing the web and downloading illegal software, there is a great chance that soon enough you will need to worry about the Polska Policja virus removal too. If this has already happened – continue reading to learn more.
There are no doubts left that the virus has been infiltrated into your operating Windows system when you notice that access to the desktop has been removed and the entire screen is covered with a fictitious notification. Unfortunately, if this happens, Polska Policja virus may be only one of the many malicious infections threatening your virtual security. This is because different malicious applications have been noticed traveling alongside this vicious ransomware infection.
Cuerpo National de Policía virus, Association Canadienne des Policiers virus, Guardia Di Finanza virus and Strathclyde Police Virus are only a few ransomware infections from the vast Ukash virus faction. Polska Policja virus belongs to it, and even though all of these applications are presented with slightly different interfaces, all of them have been created for one and only purpose – to lure out your savings. For the purpose, you will be pushed into thinking that the previously mentioned screen-locking notification has been sent to you by the Polish Police. Here are some of the possible alerts you will be greeted with each time you turn on the PC:
Twoj computer został zablokowany.
Na Twoim komputerze zlokalizowano nielegalnie pobrane (pirackie) utwory muzyczne. […] Aby odblokowac swoj komputer i unikac innych konsekwencji prawnych, musisz wniesc oplate w wysokosci 300 PLN.
Komputer zostałzablokowany!Praca Twojego komputera została zawieszona z przyczyny niedozwolonej aktywnosci cybernetycznej. […]
Kwota grzywny wynosi zł200. Płatosc musi byc dokonana w ciagu 48 godzin po ujawnieniu naruszenia. Esli grzywna nie zostanie zapłacona wobec Ciebie zostanie załozona sprawa karna.
Praca Twojego komputera została zawieszona z przyczyny niedozwolonej aktywności cybernetycznej.
Although these notifications seem highly intimidating, their purpose is to make you think that unless you pay the requested sum of money via Ukash or Paysafecard, you will not be able to use your computer in a regular manner. Moreover, these bogus alerts will even threaten you with court and criminal charges! Regardless, you need to realize that all of these tricks have been planned out by the vicious cyber schemers and that the only way to unlock the computer is by having Polska Policja virus removed. Whether you are an experienced Windows user or not, you should trust legitimate, automatic removal tools to clean out your operating system. Here are the instructions that will help you install SpyHunter right away:
Windows Vista and Windows 7 instructions:
- Restart the PC using the power button.
- Wait for the BIOS (information about your system) to load, and the minute this happens – start tapping F8 key found on the keyboard.
- When Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen, select Safe Mode with Networking. Use arrow keys to select and the Enter key to apply.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph to download SpyHunter.
- Install SpyHunter and Polska Policja virus will be removed shortly after.
- Restart the PC, wait for the BIOS screen to disappear and start hitting F8 from the keyboard.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter.
- Once the “Desktop” notification appears, click Yes.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Click on the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Type “msconfig” and click OK to access System Configuration Utility.
- Click on the Startup tab and then Disable All.
- Restart the computer again, but this time do this as you would normally.
- Install SpyHunter.
In non-techie terms:
Polska Policja virus is the Polish version of the infamous Ukash virus, which can lock down your computer and blackmail you into giving up your money. You should not interact with cyber criminal standing behind the vicious infection or proceed with fictitious fine payments, as this will NOT unlock your computer. Instead you should invest your money on legal security tool SpyHunter that will delete the infection and will protect your Windows security henceforth.
Aliases: Policja virus.