Do you know what Polizia Slovena Ransomware is?
Polizia Slovena Ransomware is a harmful computer infection which you may find intimidating because of the text found in the message that is displayed by this cunning threat. The infection disables your access to the desktop, which means that you cannot use the computer as you normally do. The message displayed by the infection explains that the computer has been detected as a tool for storing and using copyrighted material, including software, movies and pornographic content.
The false accusations should be disregarded as well as the sum of 100 Euros which is expected to be paid as soon as possible. The only thing that you have to do is to remove Police Slovena Ransomware immediately, because there is no other way to kill this infection. Moreover, you should also pay no attention to Ukash, which is given as a service for paying the fine. Ukash is a legal online money transfer system, which provides computer users with a chance to pay for their items bought online without exposing their personal information. It is enough to enter the code of the voucher acquired in a local shop. Unfortunately, the same Ukash service is used by cyber criminals in the majority of ransomware infections such as Slovenská Polícia Virus, Ministere de L'interieur Virus and Bundesamt für Polizei virus, so when you find a suspicious message saying that you have to pay the money through Ukash in order to unlock the PC, be sure that someone is trying to trick you.
As there is no need to trust Polizia Slovena Ransomware, you should remove it from the system with a powerful spyware removal tool. We recommend that you use SpyHunter, because this anti-spyware software can eliminate Polizia Slovena Ransomware and other malware from your PC effectively. Follow our step-by-step instructions to download the anti-spyware:
- Restart the computer and press F8 while the machine is rebooting.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Open Internet Explorer and go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph to download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and run a system scan.
- Restart the PC.
- Before the Windows logo appears, keep pressing the F8 button.
- Use up and down arrow keys to Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Confirm your selection by pressing Yes in a new table displayed.
- Go to the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Type “msconfig” in the box given and press OK.
- When a new window appears, click on Startup.
- Click on the Disable All button.
- Press OK to confirm.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC in Normal Mode.
- Install the program and remove the infection.
In non-techie terms:
Polizia Slovena Ransomware is a computer infection which disables access to the desktop and provides the user with a fake warning saying that the computer is locked. In order to unlock the PC, the user is expected to pay a fine of 100 Euros. The money should not be paid, because the message is not real; therefore, it is enough to remove the infection with a professional spyware removal tool to have the computer fixed.
Aliases: Polizia Slovena virus.