Do you know what Ministere de L'interieur Virus is?
Ministere de L'interieur Virus is a ransomware infection that attempts to deceive French-speaking computer users. As you may guess, the virus is created to lure users into paying money for unlocking the computer. Once in, the infection locks the system down and displays a ransom message claiming that you have to pay a fine of 100 Euros in order to unblock the PC. As the message is false, the only thing that you should concentrate on is how to remove Ministere de L'interieur Virus.
When the infection displays its misleading message, the logo of Mistère de L’interieur suggests that the case is real; however, the sad truth is that cyber criminals have used the logo of the institution to make you think that the message and the issues presented are real. If you look at the interface of Eenheid Voor De Bestrijding Cybercrime virus, you will find that its structure is identical to the one of the French version. The computer user is told that he or she has been tracked by the IP address of the PC, which has revealed that the computer was used to violate the laws. Pornography, child pornography, and propaganda may shock you most; however, do not get puzzled at this point, because the accusations are false; therefore, a fine which you are expected to pay through Ukash or Paysafecard should be disregarded. Instead of paying € 100, acquire a reliable spyware removal tool, which will remove Ministere de L'interieur Virus for you automatically.
Ministere de L'interieur Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The use of an anti-spyware program is favourable to the system, because all the elements of the infection are deleted automatically and without any damage caused. We recommend scanning the PC with SpyHunter, which will identify the infection easily and remove it at once. With this tool on your PC, the system will be secured against all types of malware, including such variants of Ukash virus as GVU virus, Gendarmerie Nationale virus and other French versions.
In order to download SpyHunter, follow the instructions given. Note that the infection can block SpyHunter if your OS is Windows XP; consequently, follow the instructions closely and remove Ministere de L'interieur Virus in no time:
- Restart the PC.
- While the system is rebooting, press the F8 button.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking by using up and down arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Press Enter to confirm your selection.
- Open Internet Explorer and follow the link http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph to download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and run a system scan.
- Restart the computer and press F8 while the PC is restarting.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Click on Start.
- Launch Run and type “msconfig” in the field.
- Press OK.
- Click on the Startup tab and then press the Disable All button.
- Press OK or Apply.
- Download the recommended tool and restart the computer in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and launch it to remove the infection.
In non-techie terms:
Ministere de L'interieur Virus is a piece of ransomware which you should remove as soon as you find that the infection has locked your desktop down. The ultimate goal of the program is to prompt you to pay a fine of 100 Euros, which you should not do. Ignore the information provided by the virus and once you have removed the infection, protect the computer against future malware attacks.
Aliases: Ministere Virus.