Do you know what Magyar Rendorseg Virus is?
Magyar Rendorseg Virus is a computer infection that aims for your money and it literally causes an ultimate system paralysis. Unless you remove Magyar Rendorseg Virus you will not regain the full control over your computer. It locks your desktop and blocks you from accessing it, displaying a fake security notification that scares users. Fear is the element that allows Magyar Rendorseg Virus to be successful. This ransomware infection aims for your money, and you can be left penniless with an infected computer at hand.
This ransomware application has been created to attack and terrorize computer users in Hungary. However, that does not mean that it's the only infection of the kind. Magyar Rendorseg Virus stands under huge umbrella of Ukash viruses, and it comes from the newest batch of ransomware programs that even share the same interface. Therefore, Magyar Rendorseg Virus looks just like Slovenská Polícia Virus, Türk Polisi Virus, Ministere de L’interieur Virus and other infections from the same group. Since Magyar Rendorseg Virus is designed for users in Hungary and everyone who uses Hungarian IP address, the infection's interface takes its real form only when the virus gets in.
Here's an excerpt of the message displayed by Magyar Rendorseg Virus
A jelen számítógépen elvégzett művelet bejegyzésre kerül. Ha web-kamerát, használ, fényképek és videók megőrzésre kerülnek az azonosítása érdekében. Az Ón IP-címe és azzal kapcsolatos domén neve szerint Ön könnyen azonosítható. A számítógép zárolva lett!
The notification displayed by Magyar Rendorseg Virus accuses you of downloading and storing copyrighted material illegally, vising pornographic websites and participating in a propaganda related to terrorism. All "crimes" combined, you might get an imprisonment sentence of up to 25 years, but Magyar Rendorseg Virus also offers a way out by saying that your computer can be unlocked and the charges discarded if you a 20 000 Hungarian Forint fine. Obviously, you mustn't pay anything. You need to remove Magyar Rendorseg Virus from your computer as soon as possible following the instructions below:
For Windows Vista & 7:
1. Reboot the computer and press F8 before Windows logo appears.
2. Use arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter.
3. Open your Internet browser and follow the link to download SpyHunter: http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph
4. Install the program and launch a full system scan.
For Windows XP:
1. Follow steps 1-2 above.
2. Click YES if a confirmation table appears.
3. Access the Internet and download SpyHunter.
4. Open Start menu and launch Run.
5. Type "msconfig" into the blank space and hit Enter.
6. Click the Startup tab on the System Configuration Utility.
7. Uncheck all programs on the list and click OK to save changes. Exit the menu.
8. Restart your computer and let it load normally.
9. Install SpyHunter and remove Magyar Rendorseg Virus.
In non-techie terms:
Magyar Rendorseg Virus is a malicious program that does not allow you to access your desktop and demands a ransom fee. You have to erase Magyar Rendorseg Virus using the instructions above, making sure your computer is protected against similar threats.
Aliases: Rendorseg Virus.