Do you know what Guardia Civil Virus is?
Guardia Civil Virus is a serious Windows infection which can paralyze your access to the system by initiating an illicit computer lock-down. The malignant ransomware is controlled by a Trojan which can remove your access to the Task Manager and corrupt the Windows Registry so that malignant files would be rooted deep into the system without a possibility to remove them quickly. Despite this, Guardia Civil Virus removal is something you need to perform right away. If you do not delete the clandestine infection there is a possibility that you will lose computer files, get the system infected with other mischievous infections or even suffer from complete loss of control. Please continue reading to learn more.
If you live in Spain, Guardia Civil Virus removal is not the only thing you may need to worry about. As research shows, cyber criminals control Gobierno de España Virus, Cuerpo National de Policía Virus and tens of other malicious infections which act in the exact same manner. Note that schemers may develop the malign ransomware threats accordingly to your geographical location, and so because you live in Spain the displayed screen-locking notification is presented in Spanish and uses the credentials of the Spanish law enforcers. Overall, the information presented within the alert is completely bogus and you should not feel intimidated by it:
Su ordenador ha sido bloqueada debido a la sospecha de descarga y distribución de contenido ilegal.
Su caso puede ser clasificado como ocasional/no intencionado, de acuerdo con el Libro IV; Titulo IX; Capitulo Il del Código Penal Español. En tal caso de cerrará si prosecución. Su ordenador sera desbloqueada automáticamente.
Para solucionar la situacíon de la forma mencionada anteriormente deberá ab de 100 euros.
There is no point in following the displayed instructions to pay a fine via the Ukash/Paysafecard money transfer systems because the accusations are bogus and the Police have no connections to the lock-down of the system. Moreover, if you pay the requested fine your computer will probably remain locked. Is this what you want? We are sure it is not and so we recommend following the removal instructions presented below. The displayed steps will help you unlock the PC and install the authentic malware detection and removal tool SpyHunter which will delete Guardia Civil Virus without any troubles. We can guarantee that the application will also locate and remove all of the secondary computer infections.
How to remove Guardia Civil Virus?
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the computer, wait for BIOS to load and immediately start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and then tap Enter to confirm the choice.
- Click YES on the appeared ‘Windows in running in safe mode’ alert.
- Open the Start menu, click RUN, enter msconfig and hit OK.
- In the System Configurations Utility click the Startup tab.
- Select Disable All or un-check listed items manually and click OK.
- Launch a browser and go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Download and install the automatic malware remover SpyHunter.
Remove from Windows Vista & Windows 7:
- Repeat steps 1-2 from the Guardia Civil Virus removal instructions above.
- Download the authentic malware detection and removal tool SpyHunter.
- Launch the program and perform a system scan.
- Delete all found threats by clicking the Fix Threats button.
Remove from Windows 8:
- Access the start screen of the Metro UI (tap the Windows key).
- Launch a browser of your choice and download SpyHunter.
- Install the application onto the computer.
- Perform a full system scan and then delete all found infections.
In non-techie terms:
Our spyware researchers urge you to delete Guardia Civil Virus as soon as you notice the devious Windows infection running on the computer. Instead of paying the fictitious fine you should completely ignore the displayed notification locking access to the desktop and install authentic malware detection and removal applications. SpyHunter is a reliable and effective tool which will delete malware and ensure reliable Windows protection in the future.