Do you know what Gobierno de España Virus is?
Gobierno de España Virus is a computer infection classified as ransomware program. It is a ransomware application from Ukash Virus family, and it is localized for computer users in Spain. Gobierno de España Virus is adorned with the logos and titles of the Spanish Government and Ministerio del Interior, and at first glance it may seem like the notification that blocks your desktop access really has something to do with the Spanish government. Nevertheless, Gobierno de España Virus is a malicious infection that must be removed immediately, and the sooner you do it the better.
Perhaps you have encountered the same infection before. This Ukash Virus group application in Spain has also been detected as Dirección General de la Policía Virus, Cuerpo National de Policía virus, Grupo de Delitos Telemáticos virus. Although there may be a lot of different interfaces and different titles, the core element of this infection remains the same – Gobierno de España Virus poses as a legitimate representative of a law enforcement authority, and then tries to convince you that your computer has been blocked due to your illegal activity. Gobierno de España Virus lists distributing child pornography and helping terrorists as the main reason behind the computer lock out. It also says that you if your try restoring your desktop access on your own, all of your data would be deleted:
La actividad de su ordenador fue detenido a causa de la ciberactividad no autorizada.
Gobierno de España Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
En caso intent de desbloqueo por su propia iniciativa todos su datos seron formateados. Todos los ficheros, videos, fotos, documentos en su ordenador seron eliminados.
Para desbloquear el ordenador y evitar otras consecuencias juridicas debe pagar la multa por el valoc de 100 EUR.
Basically, Gobierno de España Virus expects you to transfer 100 EUR via PaySafeCard or Ukash alternative payment systems as soon as possible. The infection says that you have 48 hours to pay up, and if you fail to transfer the “fine” within 48 hours, your personal information will be forward to the court and a criminal case will be initiated against you. Naturally, these threats are groundless, and Gobierno de España Virus makes use of such lexicon in order to push you into spending your money for nothing.
The best way to unlock your computer is to restore your desktop access on your own. Refer to the instructions below to proceed with the manual desktop restoration, and then do invest in a powerful antimalware program in order to scan your PC and remove Gobierno de España Virus along with the rest of possible infections. Do what is best to you and your computer.
How to restore desktop access
- Press Windows key and metro Start menu will open.
- Click the built-in Internet Explorer tile.
- Access http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and install SpyHunter.
- Run a full system scan.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart your computer and press F8 several times until Advanced Boot Options menu shows up.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and scan your computer.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- Click Yes on a confirmation box.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Click Start menu button and then launch Run.
- Type “msconfig” into Open box and click OK.
- Select Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
- Press Disable all button and click OK to save changes.
- Restart the computer in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and launch full system scan.
In non-techie terms:
Gobierno de España Virus is a dangerous computer infection that locks you out of your computer. Use the instructions above to restore desktop access and then get yourself a powerful computer security program to remove Gobierno de España Virus for good. Leave a comment below if you have any question about Gobierno de España Virus’s removal.
Aliases: Gobierno Virus.