Do you know what ACCDFISA protection program Virus is?
ACCDFISA protection program Virus is a computer ransomware infection that strives to steal your money. It is a cunning infection that locks you out of your computer. It displays a screen-sized notification regarding your Internet browsing activities. ACCDFISA protection program Virus says that you have been sending out spam email that contains child pornography and for that your computer has been blocked. Naturally, these accusations are false, you must remove ACCDFISA protection program Virus from your computer right now.
This ransomware infection is not the first in line. There has been an onslaught of ransomware programs ever since spring 2012, and a lot of users have been robbed by Ukash Virus group infections. ACCDFISA protection program Virus is also a part of this group, although unlike other infections it is not distributed by Trojan Reveton. Either way, it still poses a great danger to your financial situation, because it requires a ransom fee by displaying the following message:
Warning! Access to your computer is limited.
From your computer was detected mailing (spam) advertises illegal sites with child pornography, which contradicts law and harm other network users.
To solve this problem you need to buy and send sms with MoneyPak or Paysafecard or Ukash code (100$ or 100€).
ACCDFISA protection program Virus expects you to pay the "fine" within 48 hours, otherwise it threatens to delete all your system files without a possibility to recover them. The same tactics is employed by other infections from the same group, including FBI MoneyPak virus, STOP Piracy Virus or IRMA Virus. The most important thing is to ignore the fraudulent claims of ACCDFISA protection program Virus and follow the instructions below to get rid of the infection for good:
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart your computer and tap F8 key repeatedly after BIOS screen disappears.
- If you see Windows logo show up, restart the computer and try again.
- When Advanced Boot Options menu shows up, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Follow the link http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and run a full system scan to terminate the infection.
- Follow the first 3 steps above.
- Click Yes when a confirmation table pops up.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start menu and click Run.
- Type "msconfig" and press Enter.
- When System Configuration Utility appears, click the Startup tab.
- Uncheck all programs on the list and click OK. Exit the menu.
- Restart computer in Normal mode.
- Install SpyHunter and remove ACCDFISA protection program Virus.
In non-techie terms:
ACCDFISA protection program Virus is a computer threat that does not allow you to access your desktop, and wants you to spend your money on nothing. Remove ACCDFISA protection program Virus from your system right now, and protect your money from cyber criminals.
Aliases: ACCDFISA virus.