Do you know what Stop Online Piracy MoneyPak Virus is?
Has your PC become inoperable? Cannot access the desktop? Accused of doing illegal activities? If it is Stop Online Piracy MoneyPak Virus, then your PC is infected with a dangerous ransomware virus which you should remove right now. The infection has been created to trick computer users into thinking that an authoritative institution wants you to pay money; otherwise the data of the PC will be erased.
Do not trust this virus, because it is one of a bunch of malicious MoneyPak viruses that locks the system down and presents a hoax claiming that now you are on the black list of S.O.P.A.:
If you see a warning.txt or warning screen, it means your IP address was included in S.O.P.A. Black List.
As a result of these infringements based on Stop Online Piracy Act (H.R. 3261) your PC and files are now blocked.
Cyber criminals have written these and other statements to deceive you, more precisely, to force you to pay 200 American or Canadian dollars via MoneyPak. Are you ready to lose your money and keep the system locked? Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus, Polska Policja virus, and Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus are a small part of the viruses that operate in the same manner as Stop Online Piracy MoneyPak Virus does.
All the viruses mentioned have been removed by SpyHunter, which you should use to delete Stop Online Piracy MoneyPak Virus. The tool will easily detect and remove all the malicious components that are associated with the virus, not to mention those threats that might have infected the system before, so do not wait and download the spyware removal tool.
Follow the rules provided below to download the recommended tool which will remove Stop Online Piracy MoneyPak Virus in no time:
- Restart the PC.
- Wait for the BIOS screen to disappear and immediately start tapping the F8 key.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking by using the arrow keys and press Enter.
- Open the browser and type http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph in the address box and press Enter.
- Download and install SpyHunter.
- Scan the system to remove Stop Online Piracy MoneyPak Virus.
- Repeat steps 1-4 given above.
- When a dialog box appears, click on Yes to confirm your selection to log in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Enter “msconfig”.
- Press OK.
- Click on the Startup tab.
- Select the Disable All button.
- Press Apply.
- Close the window.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC and install the file downloaded.
- Launch the anti-spyware to detect and delete the threat.
In non-techie terms:
Stop Online Piracy MoneyPak Virus is a dangerous ransomware infection which you should remove right now. It claims that you have committed some crimes; however, it is said so to make you pay a fine of 200 dollars. Do not trust the threat but remove it from the PC immediately to restore the system's settings.
Aliases: MoneyPak Virus.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats