Do you know what Z-game Toolbar is?
Third Party Content – the Publisher or you may choose to add Content to the Application. […] The use of these third parties’ Content is subject to their privacy policies.
Z-game Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The Application may also collect and store information about your web browsing locally on your device.
It is clear that the suspicious Z-game Toolbar may use web cookies to spy on your virtual activity. Surely it is possible that this activity will not bring danger; however, there is a great chance that schemers, under the camouflage of third party affiliates, could use this data for truly malignant intentions. For example, filtered search results could be employed to trick you into visiting malicious sites which could store malware or activate other, more dangerous tracking cookies.
Whether you have downloaded Z-game Toolbar from zgametoolbar.ourtoolbar.com or zgame.ourtoolbar.com, we recommend that you delete the application from the computer so that no virtual security issues would arise. It is advisable that you install authentic spyware detection and removal tools which could guard the PC in the future and, in the meantime, delete Z-game Toolbar automatically. However, you can also employ the manual removal instructions presented below.
Manual Z-game Toolbar Removal
Delete from Windows
Right-click on the background of the Metro UI start screen -> All apps -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program -> right-click zgame toolbar -> Uninstall.
Windows Vista and Windows 7:
Open the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program -> right-click the application you wish to remove -> Uninstall.
Click on the Start menu icon -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> select the application -> Remove.
Delete from Browsers
- Launch Firefox, simultaneously tap Alt+H and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Reset Firefox button on the right.
- Confirm the choice by selecting Reset again.
- Click Finish.
- Launch Chrome, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Navigate to On Startup.
- Mark Open a specific page or set of pages, click Set pages, then remove/overwrite the undesirable URL and click OK.
- Navigate to Appearance.
- Mark Show Home button, click Change, then remove/overwrite the provided URL and click OK.
- Navigate to Search.
- Click Manage search engines, select a new search provider and remove (X) the unwanted one. Click OK.
- From the menu on the left select Extensions.
- Locate the unwanted add-on, click the trash icon on its right and select Remove
- Launch IE, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Remove/overwrite the unwanted URL under Home Page and click OK.
- Tap Alt+T once more and select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions and Disable the undesirable add-on.
- Select Search Providers and Remove the undesirable provider.
- Click Close.
In non-techie terms:
It is our recommendation to delete Z-game Toolbar from the operating Windows system. The application is known for suspicious relations to unknown third party members. If you do not wish deceitful parties taking advantage of your poor virtual security, you should delete the toolbar and employ automatic spyware detection and removal software.
Aliases: Zgame Toolbar.