Do you know what Windows Secure Workstation is?
Windows Secure Workstation comes from the same family as Windows Anti-Malware Patch, and if you have already been tricked by devious antispyware’s predecessor clones, you will know that this tool’s creators have done a pretty good job at developing an infection that looks just like another Windows threat detection/removal program. Nonetheless, despite the name and simulated interface’s resemblance you need to delete Windows Secure Workstation, for it is just another cyber criminals’ program to lure out your money! Especially since this tool not only cannot detect or remove any malware, but also can simply disrupt regular PC’s running. The rogue can modify your registry so that you could not access Internet, Task Manager, Registry Editor tools or even run most executable files to stop you from having the rogue removed. This is superbly irritating, and if you want to regain access to all of your system’s parts as soon as possible, you can apply a registration code (0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020) which will remove all symptoms in no time.
Various system corrupting symptoms will not let you run your system as you wish, so that all of your attention could be dedicated to the fictitious computer scanner and mimicked security notifications that will attempt to deceive you into entrusting cyber criminals with your money! Of course, you will be tricked into thinking that your money will allow you to use the licensed Windows Secure Workstation’s version and all “critical” malware will be removed; however, this is not the case, and you should not believe any bogus malware removal recommendations or intimidating warnings:
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot is sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Yes, protect my PC and remove spambot now (Recommended)
Recommended: Please use secure encrypted protocol for torrent links.
Torrent link detected!
Receiving this notification means that you have violated the copyright laws. Using Torrent for downloading movies and licensed software shall be prosecuted and you may be sued for cybercrime and breach of law under the SOPA legislation.
Please register your copy of the AV to activate anonymous data transfer and protocol through the torrent link.
In non-techie terms:
It might be difficult to understand what Windows Secure Workstation exactly is; therefore, you should only trust programs you know, and research before spending your money on something completely useless. Legal, automatic malware detection and removal software is a necessity in each Windows user’s system, and if you decide to protect your personal data with such software now, you will have Windows Secure Workstation deleted right away and you will no longer need to worry about malware attacks and illegal cyber criminals’ activity. Of course, you can also remove the virus manually, but this task should only be performed by expert Windows users with more advanced knowledge about malware removal.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %Desktop%\Windows Secure Workstation.lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Secure Workstation.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe
Windows Secure Workstation Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: