Do you know what Windows Anti-Malware Patch is?
Computer infections like Windows Anti-Malware Patch , Windows Virtual Security are characterized under the fictitious security applications’ group, and inside a system, these bogus tools can make you believe that only they can be trusted with your Windows security. This is not true, and the last thing you should do is keep one of these disastrous programs inside your computer. In fact, you should remove Windows Anti-Malware Patch right away, because it will not delete any infections or protect your computer from their invasion, and your personal system could be exposed to dangerous keyloggers, worms, viruses and other high-risk threats, which could steal your personal information without any of your authorization.
The way Windows Anti-Malware Patch travels may seem imperceptible to you, but whether the rogue comes through a spam email attachment or an encrypted download, you will be the one allowing the infection run in your system. So, we advise being extra careful with how you browse, and what you download, because schemers behind the virus have strong knowledge of different security cracks and loopholes. And once inside, the rogue will make sure you cannot detect and remove it, so you might face Internet connection and system performance issues. Any removed administrative privileges will come alongside fictitious malware reporting scanner reports and equally bogus pop-up warnings:
Please click “Remove all” button to erase all infected files and protect your PC
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot is sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Yes, protect my PC and remove spambot now (Recommended)
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
In non-techie terms:
Luckily, you can use an activation key, which will remove all system disturbing symptoms, and disable the flooding notifications. You should do this right away, because Windows Anti-Malware Patch removal will become much easier, and you will be free to use legal security tools to delete the tool, or trust your knowledge to succeed at manual infection’s removal.
Activation key: 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020
Aliases: Windows AntiMalware Patch.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Anti-Malware Patch.lnk
- %Desktop%\Windows Anti-Malware Patch.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe
Windows Anti-Malware Patch Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: