Do you know what Windows Advanced Security Center is?
If your answer is NO, let us introduce you to the clone of such vicious fake antispywares as Windows Pro Safety Release or Windows Be-on Guard Edition. Windows Advanced Security Center mimics the legitimate Windows Security Center, and you might easily get tricked with this rogue’s legitimacy, if you believe the pretend Firewall warnings to remove malware, deceitful program’s logo, or bogus Task Bar notifications:
Please click “Remove all” button to erase all infected files and protect your PC
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
If you manage to ignore these bogus warnings, do not think that Windows system will be in any of your control, as schemers, behind Windows Advanced Security Center, will make sure that your Internet connection is blocked, access to Registry Editor and Task Manager removed, and running of many system’s executables disabled. These Windows attributes could help you detect and delete Windows Advanced Security Center rapidly; therefore, you must to regain the control over them, as soon as possible. To do so, follow the steps of the manual Internet renewal guide, and remove other symptoms with the license key bellow.
If you do delete the malicious application, you might get tricked into paying money for fake Windows Advanced Security Center full version removal tool, or more malware could slither in! Both of these outcomes are very dangerous, and we rush you to proceed immediately, without postponing the removal any further!
In non-techie terms:
Windows Advanced Security Center is a fake application, which pretends to guard your system and remove malware for a substantially low-cost price. By all means, you should ignore any purchase recommendations, because proclaimed infections only exist in a fake computer scanner, and the only true infection that should be removed is Windows Advanced Security Center. The best way to delete this bogus program is using reliable security applications, which could ensure rapid and successful malicious tool’s removal.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Aliases: WindowsAdvanced SecurityCenterHow to Stop a Running Process
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %commonprograms%\Advanced Security Center.lnk
- %desktopdir%\Advanced Security Center.lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Fake Advanced Security Center.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorUser 0
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Inspector %AppData%\Protector-[rnd].exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\EnableLUA 0
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system\ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin 0
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\ID 4
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe\Debugger svchost.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\net [date of installation]
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect 0
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings\UID [rnd]
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVCare.exe\Debugger svchost.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AVENGINE.EXE\Debugger svchost.exe
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AAWTray.exe
Windows Advanced Security Center Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: