Do you know what Windows Pro Safety Release is?
Even though there are many security applications to choose from, Windows Pro Safety Release is not one of them, as this program only pretends to have malware removal abilities and protect your Windows OS from dangerous infections. The intention behind such horrendous lies is to make you think that virus’ fully licensed version is something that your system could not function without. Without a doubt, that is a complete nonsense, because this malignant, fake security tool can only put your personal information at risk and paralyze your Windows irretrievably. So, do not believe the cunning computer scanner reports, or spurious security notifications (see a few bellow), rushing to delete fictitious infections, and remove Windows Pro Safety Release from your computer rapidly!
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot is sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Yes, protect my PC and remove spambot now (Recommended)
Activation key: 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020
This activation key can not only remove highly irritating, system paralyzing, fake security notifications, but is also superbly efficient, when having all of other symptoms, generated by Windows Pro Safety Release, deleted. This includes blocked running of most executable files, and restricted access to important Windows Tools (Registry Editor and Task Manger). The activation key can also help you restore Internet connectivity, but you can also do that by following our simple renewal instructions. With all these Windows components retrieved to your control, you will be able to delete Windows Pro Safety Release in no time!
In non-techie terms:
Windows Pro Safety Release is part of a highly dangerous Rogue.VirusDoctor family of malicious antispywares, which have been designed to generate profits in the most illegal of ways. Even though we have already produced removal guides to such family’s rogues as Windows Safeguard Upgrade or Windows Abnormality Checker, there is no way to tell how many more attacks could be done by Windows Pro Safety Release look-alike viruses. This is why having a full-time Windows system’s protection is essential, which you can acquire by installing security software. Moreover, such applications could easily remove Windows Pro Safety Release virus!
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- Windows Pro Safety Release.lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Pro Safety Release.lnk
- %Desktop%\Windows Pro Safety Release.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rscdwld.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\belt.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alertsvc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\iface.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-5-6_2"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\netspyhunter-1.2.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "ungklgkqft"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\winstart.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tcm.exe
Windows Pro Safety Release Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: