Do you know what United States Courts Virus is?
If you are living in the United States and the security of your personal computer is exposed to spyware, United States Courts Virus could take over soon enough. Just like the previously reported FBI Moneypak Virus and FBI PayPal Virus, this malicious infection runs alongside a malicious Trojan and uses deception to get your money. The main task for the deceitful threat is to lock-down your computer and present a completely bogus notification allegedly conducted by the Federal Judiciary. This is a lie and you need to remove United States Courts Virus not follow its ridiculous demands.
The removal of United States Courts Virus is not a simple task and this has been proven when dealing with such recently discovered threats as Magyarország Rendőrség Police Virus, České Republik Police Virus and Latvijas Valts Policija Virus. Even though these infections are controlled through different Trojans and they target different countries, they all can lock down your computer and produce bogus information:
Illegally downloaded material (MP3’s, Movies or Software) has been located on your computer.
United States Courts Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
To unlock your computer and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obligated to pay a release fee of $300. Payable through GreenDot Moneypak.
Failure to adhere to this request will involve criminal charges and possible imprisonment.
Even though you are forced to pay the $300 fine within the next 48 hours, this is the last thing you should do. First of all, it is highly likely that your PC will remain paralyzed even if you give in. Secondly, this definitely will not help you delete United States Courts Virus. Needless to say, it would be better to invest the money in authentic malware detection and removal software.
Only those Windows users who are experienced with malware removal should delete the malign ransomware manually. Otherwise, it is recommended to install authentic security tools which could remove the threat automatically. The guides below explain how to install such software onto the locked computer.
United States Courts Virus Removal
Delete from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Download the automatic spyware remover.
- Install the application to delete the ransomware Trojan and guard the system in the future.
Delete from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Restart the computer.
- The moment BIOS loads up – start tapping F8.
- Navigate to Safe Mode with Networking using arrow keys and tap Enter.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Immediately install it onto the computer to remove running spyware.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC and wait for BIOS screen to disappear.
- Instantaneously start tapping F8.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Tap Enter.
- Click YES on the ‘Windows is running in safe mode’ alert.
- Download the automatic spyware removal tool SpyHunter.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch RUN, enter msconfig and click OK.
- Click the Startup tab and select Disable All. Click OK.
- Restart the computer (normally).
- Install the application to delete malware.
In non-techie terms:
It is a must to delete United States Courts Virus because this malicious ransomware may tick you into giving up your money. Moreover, it indicates the existence of a malicious Trojan which, needless to say, requires removal. Please follow the instructions above to remove the infection, and post a comment below if you still have any questions.
Aliases: US Courts Virus.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats