Do you know what FBI PayPal Virus is?
Even though it may seem as if your computer has been blocked by the FBI, you should blame the devious FBI PayPal Virus. This is a ransomware infection which can be infiltrated onto the computer after you open spam email attachments, install fake video codecs or fall for other virtual scams to download Trojan components onto your own computer. Even though the lock-down of your computer suggests you are dealing with a ransomware, in reality, you need to delete a malicious Trojan infection to regain access. Needless to say, it is not easy to remove FBI PayPal Virus from the computer which has been paralyzed.
The interface of the devious ransomware is highly misleading because of the illegally attached credentials of the FBI. The trick is complimented by the attached email – firstname.lastname@example.org, which in reality is administered by schemers themselves. Police or other authoritative departments have nothing to do with the lock-down of your computer, which is why you should ignore the demands to pay a fine of $100 through Moneypak or PayPal. Are you intimidated by the sanctions of imprisonment or huge fines? This is a scare tactic that cyber crooks use to trick you into paying the fine, when in reality you should delete the Trojan. Here are a few important extracts:
You have been violating Copyright and Related Rights Law. (Video, Music, Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted content, thus infringing Article 1, Section 2, Clause 8, also known as the
Copyright of the Criminal Code of United States of America.
Article 1, Section 2, Clause 8 of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of 200 to 500 minimal wages or a deprivation of liberty for 2 to 8 years.
FBI PayPal Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
To unblock the computer, you must pay the fine through MoneyPak of $100.
If you live in America you not only need to delete FBI PayPal Virus but also have to safeguard your PC against FBI Cybercrime Division Virus, FBI Moneypak Virus and other versions of a malicious ransomware threat. We suggest that you remove the infection and employ authentic security software at the same time, which you can do by installing SpyHunter. This reliable and legal spyware removal tool will delete the ransomware and will ensure that no other infections bother you again.
Delete FBI PayPal Virus from the PC
Delete from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI start screen and launch an Internet browser.
- Enter http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph into the address bar and tap Enter.
- Download the automatic spyware detection and removal tool onto the computer.
- Install SpyHunter and use it to delete malware.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- As soon as you restart the PC and BIOS screen disappears – start tapping the F8 key.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking. Tap Enter.
- Download and install the automatic spyware removal tool SpyHunter.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Restart the computer.
- Once BIOS screen disappears immediately start tapping the F8 key.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES on the Desktop alert.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.spyware-techie.com/spyhunter .
- Open the Start menu, launch RUN, enter msconfig and click OK.
- In the System Configuration Utility click the Startup tab.
- Select Disable All or manually un-check all items. Click OK.
- Restart the computer (normally).
- Install the authentic spyware removal tool to have all malignant files and programs deleted.
In non-techie terms:
FBI PayPal Virus is a cunning ransomware which you should remove from the computer as soon as you possibly can. To regain access to the system – install automatic spyware removal software and delete the running Trojan If you do not know how to do this – follow the removal instructions presented above.
Aliases: PayPal Virus.