Do you know what Trojan:AutoIt/LockScreen.A is?
Trojan:AutoIt/LockScreen.A is a ransomware Trojan which has the capabilities to block access to the computer and present you with a notification supposedly sent by the Police. Have you noticed this suspicious activity already? Even though most Windows users recognize the existence of the infection only after it initiates the Windows paralysis, the malicious Trojan may hide within your PC for days and sometimes even weeks before any noticeable processes are initiated. Needless to say, this is exceptionally dangerous because this time could be spent downloading malware onto your computer or performing other illegal actions. The only way to prevent the malignant application from entering the Windows system is by implementing authentic security software; otherwise, one click on a random link could lead to unavoidable removal procedures. So, how should you delete Trojan:AutoIt/LockScreen.A? What removal tasks should you complete to get rid of it?
Even though your computer is infected by the Trojan, you may believe that the lock-down has been initiated by the L’accès à votre ordinateur a été fermé! Virus, GEMA Virus, Ihr Computer wurde gesperrt Virus and other infamous ransomware infections. The names vary accordingly to the interface of the fictitious notification which may be displayed considering the country you live in. Overall, all of the dysfunctions and the misleading screen-locking notification are initiated by the same malignant files. Some of them may use random names, whilst others could hide behind cloaked files names. Do you think you can find and delete these files manually? The malicious rootkit tnodup.exe will hide malignant processes from removal. What is more, the clandestine m3srchmn.exe can restrict access to Task Manager and Registry Editor, both of which are necessary for manual removal procedures. Note that the malign file can also disable the safe mode, reconfigure the Windows Security Center and even change Internet Explorer search page to display the fake alert.
If you cannot find and delete Trojan:AutoIt/LockScreen.A components on your own, you should trust automatic removal software to complete the task. Please follow the instructions below to install a reliable and potent spyware removal tool SpyHunter. It will delete all existing threats and safeguard your operating system against future schemers’ attacks.
How to remove Trojan:AutoIt/LockScreen.A from Windows?
Delete from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access Metro UI start screen.
- Navigate to the bottom right corner of the screen to access the Charm Bar.
- Click Settings -> Change PC Settings -> General.
- Go to Advanced Startup and click Start now.
- Troubleshoot -> Advanced Options -> Startup Settings -> Restart.
- As Startup Setting menu shows up again tap F5.
- Once the PC reboots download the automatic malware removal tool SpyHunter from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Install the application and allow it to find and delete running malware.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the PC and wait for BIOS to load.
- Immediately start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Tap Enter to confirm the selection.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Install the application, perform a system scan and delete found infections.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Repeat steps 1-4 from the ‘Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7’ removal instructions.
- Click Yes on the Windows is running in safe mode alert.
- Download the reliable and effective spyware removal application SpyHunter.
- Navigate to the left of the Task Bar and click Start.
- Launch RUN, enter msconfig and click OK.
- Click on the Startup tab, select Disable All and click OK.
- Restart the computer and install the tool to delete the malicious Trojan.
In non-techie terms:
Trojan:AutoIt/LockScreen.A is a clandestine Trojan which may run on your computer without any of your knowledge. Powered by rootkits and other dangerous files which can paralyze the system, this infection is not an easy nut to crack. Most Windows users have no manual removal experience, which is why we recommend using automatic malware removal tool SpyHunter. It will delete the threat and shield your PC against malignant infections in the future.
Aliases: Trojan LockScreen.
Stop These Processes:
- My Web Search Installer.exe
Find and Delete These Files:
- My Web Search Installer.exe
Trojan:AutoIt/LockScreen.A Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: