Do you know what Security Utility is?
If you have installed Security Utility onto the operating system yourself, it is most likely that you believe the application to present pop-up and banner suggestions you could use to save money. The supposedly reliable online shopping assistant is quite disturbing because it presents the sponsored links related to undisclosed parties. If you do not delete Security Utility now, sooner or later you may be tempted to click on some misleading advertisement created by parties you cannot trust. Of course, this is not a given in a situation where multiple different parties could present their offers; however, the risks are too high to ignore. The removal of the disturbing adware is presented within our report.Security Utility screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Security Utility has been built on the DealPly platform. It is believed that the platform has been used to create WebEnhance, WebCheck, WinGuard, and other disturbing applications. It has been revealed that these are often distributed using Amonetize bundles carrying Genesisoffers, Istartsurf.com, Wajam, Plus-HD, and other disturbing threats. You can delete all of the mentioned applications using individual removal guides, and you can find these by entering the names of specific threats into the spyware-techie.com search box. Unfortunately, it is probable that you will need to handle the removal of these programs because even though the installer on securityutility.net is active, computer users do not install the program voluntarily. Keep in mind that you may need to delete even more threats if you have installed software promoted via Security Utility ads. If some of these ads have requested you to share private information, including full name or email address, you also should beware of different virtual scams.
You probably know what to do if Security Utility is running on the operating system. Even though you may be interested in the promised services, you must remove Security Utility because the program cannot ensure reliable, risk-free services. You may choose to uninstall the program manually; however, we urge you to consider the installation of authentic malware removal software. If you proceed on your own, you may skip important files or third-party programs that require removal. What is more, only reliable software can ensure protection against the infiltration of other malware.
Delete Security Utility from Windows
Delete from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu (tap Windows key on the keyboard) and right-click on the screen.
- In the new tab at the bottom click All apps and then select Control Panel.
- Move to Uninstall a program and locate the undesirable software.
- Right-click the program you want to remove and Uninstall it.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Click the Windows/Start icon on the Taskbar to open a menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and find the undesirable software.
- Find the undesirable program you wish to remove, right-click it and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Click the Start icon on the Taskbar and select Control Panel to access a menu with more options.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs and then move on to Change or Remove Programs.
- Select the undesirable application and then Remove it.
In non-techie terms:
Security Utility is an advert-supported program and you must delete it from the operating system if you do not want to face disturbing advertisements controlled by possibly unreliable parties. If you have deleted the application manually, we still recommend installing automatic malware removal software. This software will guarantee that malicious programs do not remain running on the PC.