Do you know what RadioRage Toolbar is?
RadioRage Toolbar is an unreliable browser plugin which can be installed on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. As research has revealed, the program is usually downloaded from radiorage.ourtoolbar.com, and the domain itself indicates that this plugin belongs to Conduit Ltd. As you may know already, the company stands behind such infamous programs as Xportsoft Toolbar, Brothersoft Toolbar, Video Converter Toolbar or Fox News Toolbar. Even though the toolbars may seem useful and reliable at first, soon enough you should understand that the main objective behind these plugins is the distribution of third-party software. We recommend that you refrain from installing this application, or delete RadioRage Toolbar if you have acquired it already.
It has been discovered that as soon as you begin RadioRage Toolbar installation process, you are presented with such secondary applications as Password Box and TuneUp Utilities 2013. The first application is highly suspicious because it offers password management services. It would be best to keep your passwords safe, and this program cannot guarantee this. Note that these applications are set to install automatically, and if you do not want this you need to un-check certain boxes during the installation. The story is different with the Conduit Search tools. Even though you are offered to change your home page to search.conduit.com and change the default search provider to Radiorage Customized Web Search, your definitely should not replace reliable search tools with these ones.
RadioRage Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
As soon as potentially unwanted programs (PUP) are downloaded onto the computer, your browser settings are modified and the suspicious toolbar is installed, you may discover that your personal computer and Internet connection are much slower than usual. Additionally, you cannot browse the web without being exposed to unreliable, advertisement-supported content. In order to take the control of the system and browsers back into your own hands – remove RadioRage Toolbar and programs related to it. To perform this task install automatic spyware detection and removal software (e.g. SpyHunter) or follow the manual removal guides presented below.
Delete RadioRage Toolbar from PC
Delete from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen, select All apps and then open Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click the application you wish to remove.
- Select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows Vista & Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Click the undesirable program and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Click the Start icon (left of the Task Bar) and select Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the undesirable application and select Remove.
Remove unwanted search tools
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Select Settings and move to On Startup.
- Mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Overwrite the provided URL and click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button and click Change.
- Repeat step 4.
- Go to Search, click the drop-down menu underneath and select a new search provider.
- Click Manage search engines and remove (click X) the undesirable search provider.
- Click OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the browser and click the search provider icon placed on the search box.
- Select Manage Search Engines and Remove the undesirable search provider. Click OK.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Options.
- Click the General tab and navigate to Home Page.
- Overwrite/remove the URL and click OK.
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Open IE, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Search Providers and Remove the unwanted provider. Click Close.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T and this time select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, change/remove the Home Page and click OK.
In non-techie terms:
We recommend that you remove RadioRage Toolbar from the operating Windows system; however, it is most important that you delete programs which have been installed alongside this toolbar. It is also important to change the unreliable home page and default search provider settings. All of this can be done using the manual removal instructions presented above.
Aliases: Radio Rage Toolbar.