Do you know what Poliisi Virus is?
Poliisi Virus is a clandestine infection that can travel through the security loopholes created by infections that are already running within your operating Windows system. The application is composed of malignant components that are capable of reconfiguring auto-start programs upon initialization and which can easily corrupt your entire system. In fact, all that these malignant components need to do to paralyze you from accessing the web or getting Poliisi Virus removed is to lock your PC’s screen. This will be done with the display of a truly irritating warning, which you will not be able to exist or remove from your screen.
The fictitious warning has been designed to make you believe that the Finish Police have caught you prosecuting illegal activity and that you need to pay a €100 fine using Ukash or Paysafecard. None of this is legitimate, and the International Police Association logo is only attached to convince you that the demands are justified by authentic institutions. Furthermore, if your PC was locked due to illegal activity, you would not be asked to transfer any money through Ukash or Paysafecard. These systems have been used by schemers for a number of times, which is why Poliisi Virus, as well as tens of its clones that target other countries all around the world (e.g. Guardia Di Finanza virus) are also known as Paysafecard or Ukash viruses.
The fictitious Poliisi Virus screen alert:
Tietokoneenne lukitsi atomaattinen tietovalvontajärjestelmä.
Tämä voi olla jokin seuraavista syistä:
1. Tietokonettanne oli käytetty kiellettyjen sivujen katsomiseksi
2. Tietokonettanne oli käytetty sellaisten lapsipornografian elementtejä sisältävien sivujen katsomiseksi
3. Tietokonettanne oli käytetty kielteisen tiedon lähettämiseksi
4. Tietokonettanne oli käytetty lisensoimattoman sisällön tallentamiseksi/katsomiseksi
The longer the infection remains running on your computer, the more vulnerable your personal privacy becomes. You should not just assume that if the PC is locked, no other processes can be executed. On the contrary! Cyber criminals will be enabled to download malicious applications onto your computer and steal personal data until you remove Poliisi Virus. Unfortunately, virus’ removal is a highly complicated task, and since other infections could be running simultaneously, you should employ automatic Poliisi Virus removal tools to assist you. Reliable and legitimate applications like SpyHunter will delete the dangerous program, scan for other infections and will ensure that your computing experience is not terminated by another vicious infection again. Here are the instructions that will help you unlock the computer and install SpyHunter:
- Restart the PC and wait for the BIOS screen to load up.
- Start tapping F8 right away and you will be diverted to the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Using arrow keys on the keyboard select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter to apply your selection.
- Go to http://www.Spyware-Techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Immediately install the program to have Poliisi Virus and other potentially existing infections deleted.
- Restart the PC and start tapping F8 on the keyboard once BIOS loads up.
- When Advanced Options Menu appears, use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Hit Enter on the keyboard to access Safe Mode with Networking.
- In case you are prompted with a “Desktop” alert – click Yes.
- Navigate to the left of the Task Bar and click on the Start menu.
- Launch RUN, type “msconfig” and click OK.
- When System Configuration utility appears, click on the Startup tab.
- Uncheck listed items and click Apply to save the changes.
- Download SpyHunter using the link provided above.
- Restart the computer like you normally would.
- Install the automatic virus removal application SpyHunter.
In non-techie terms:
Your private, confidential data and your money should be kept guarded against cyber criminals at all times. Having your operating Windows system protected with powerful anti-malware tools is essential for your personal security, which is why you should install SpyHunter to keep your PC safe and delete Poliisi Virus.
Aliases: Ukash Poliisi virus.