Do you know what Police Rendőrség Virus is?
Police Rendőrség Virus is a clandestine computer infection which may become a threat to you, if you live in Hungary and your operating Windows system is not guarded by reliable security applications. In this case, schemers could detect security vulnerabilities (e.g. spam email attachments) to slip in malignant components without any of your knowledge. Unfortunately, cyber crooks are smart enough to do this without any of your knowledge, which is why it is likely that you will start thinking about Police Rendőrség Virus removal only once the PC gets locked. The malignant ransomware will lock down the computer and produce fictional information to trick you into giving up your money. Of course, instead of allowing cyber crooks to manipulate you, you should delete the application without further delay.
Do you think you need to pay attention to the alert which blocks your access to the desktop because it was sent by the Hungarian Police (Rendőrség)? Note that your computer has been locked illegally, and it is schemers who control the situation. This has been proven when dealing with other recent ransomware infections EC3 Europol Virus and Magyar Rendorseg Virus. Since the alert is bogus, you should not pay any attention to this ridiculous request:
A birsagokat lehet fizetni csak 72 oran belul a jogsertest meg kovetoen. Amint 72 ora telhet el, a birsag kifizetesenek a lehetosege megszunik, es a bunteto ugyet On ellen inditjak automatikusan a kovetkezo 72 oraban! A birsag osszege HUF 25.000 (Ft) vagy €100. Tudja fizetni a birsagot PaySafeCard vagy Ukash.
Even if you are guilty for downloading pirated music files, distributing pornographic videos or spreading spam emails, you should not pay the demanded fine because your 100 Euros will go straight into the hands of cyber criminals! Do you think that paying the ransom is the only way to unlock the computer? Do you think it will help you remove the Urausy Trojan or other ransomware threats (e.g. Policie České Republiky Virus)? Needless to say, paying the fine is not a solution, and you should use these instructions to install automatic Police Rendőrség Virus removal software.
Delete the ransomware from Windows Vista/7:
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for BIOS to load and then start tapping F8.
- Load the PC in Safe Mode with Networking. Use arrow keys to select this option and Enter to confirm.
- Launch a browser and go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Download and install the automatic virus removal tool SpyHunter.
Delete the ransomware from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC and start tapping F8 as soon as BIOS loads up.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES on the appeared “Desktop” alert.
- Download an automatic malware detection/removal tool SpyHunter.
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Enter “msconfig” and click OK.
- Click on the Startup tab in the System Configuration utility.
- Select Disable All (or uncheck all items manually) and click OK.
- Restart the computer in a normal mode.
- Install SpyHunter to detect and delete running infections.
In non-techie terms:
Police Rendőrség Virus removal is not optional, and you should delete the infection as soon as you possibly can. This is the only chance you have to guard your own security and unlock the computer. Also note that if you postpone the task for any longer, you risk the integrity of the entire operating Windows system. If you have any removal queries, or you have failed to delete the threat – post a comment below.
Aliases: Police Virus.