Do you know what Österreichischen Polizei Virus is?
Österreichischen Polizei Virus is a highly dangerous ransomware infection which can get onto the PC via pornographic websites. Once the threat installs itself on the targeted computer, the screen is locked and a full-screen warning containing the logo of the law enforcement agency of a particular country is generated. Österreichischen Polizei Virus is targeted at Austrian computer users, and thhe heading of the misleading warning reads Österreichischen Polizei, whereas the sub-heading reads Abteilung für Cyberkriminalität. It is very important that you remove Österreichischen Polizei Virus from your computer for the creators of the hoax message have nothing to do with the Federal Austrian police.
The malicious warning contains the IP address of you PC, your hostname, and location. Moreover, it contains information about your alleged access to various websites containing prohibited material. In a separate section, the user is provided with false allegations. If you have Österreichischen Polizei Virus on your PC, you probably know that you are allegedly accused of using or distributing pornographic materials, including video featuring the underage. Ignore the accusations and remove the infection for there is no other safe way to get rid of Österreichischen Polizei Virus.
Österreichischen Polizei Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The threat in question is in fact a Trojan horse called Revoyem, and, for example, its U.S. interface demands that the user pay a fine of $300. The money, according to that warning, has to be paid either via MoneyPak or Paysafecard.
It does not matter what sum of money is required or what online payment services are provided – the warning has been released by cyber criminals, which is why you should remove Österreichischen Polizei Virus from the computer as soon as you can.
The removal of a Trojan horse is a cumbersome procedure, especially if you are a novice computer user. However, gthe removal of Österreichischen Polizei Virus will be effortless if you install a powerful spyware removal tool. Our advice is to use SpyHunter because this application has already removed Meldestelle Cybercrime und Kinderpornografie virus, Polícia Judiciária de Portugal Virus, and many other ransomware infections. The recommended software can also save your time, so do not wait and jump to the instructions below to learn how to install the program properly.
Österreichischen Polizei Virus Removal
- Press the Windows key.
- Once in Metro mode, launch Internet Explorer.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the recommended software.
- Install it and scan the PC.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Using the up/down arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press the Enter key.
- Open the browser and go to our website to download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and remove the ransomware infection.
- Restart the computer.
- Get ready to tap the F8 key once the BIOS splash screen (information on your hardware) loads.
- Using the up/down arrow keys, highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option and press Enter.
- Click on the Yes button on the dialog box.
- Click Start.
- Launch the Run command.
- Type msconfig in the box and click OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click Disable All and then click Apply.
- Download the anti-spyware program from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and restart the computer.
- When the computer starts, install the application.
In non-techie terms:
Österreichischen Polizei Virus is a malicious computer threat which locks the screen of the computer. In order to regain access to the system, install the recommended spyware prevention tool by following the above instructions.
Aliases: Polizei Virus.