Do you know what Meldestelle Cybercrime und Kinderpornografie Virus is?
A malicious Windows ransomware going by the name Meldestelle Cybercrime und Kinderpornografie Virus has been noticed corrupting operating systems located in Austria. If you are reading this article, your PC must have been hijacked by this clandestine, highly complex infection, and you know that the main symptom linked to it is the lock-down of the computer. If the malicious Urausy Trojan has entered your personal and corrupted the desktop, you cannot access security tools, open Task Manager or simply connect to the Internet. All of this is meant to force you into paying attention to a notification attached to the locked screen. Of course, instead of reading this alert you should be spending you time getting Meldestelle Cybercrime und Kinderpornografie Virus removed; however, the notification is truly misleading.
Please see a few extracts from the fictitious Meldestelle Cybercrime und Kinderpornografie Virus alert:
WARNUNG! Zugang von Ihrem persönlichen Computer wurde vorläufig aus den unten aufgelisteten Gründen gesperrt.
Meldestelle Cybercrime und Kinderpornografie Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Die Größe der feinen beträgt €100 Euro.
Sie können mit Hilfe PaySafeCard oder Ukash zahlen.
Windows users who are interested in the development of ransomware infections from the so-called Ukash Virus family, may notice that the text is identical to the one linked to Koordinationsstelle zur bekämpfung der Internet-Kriminalität Virus. This infection is not targeted at Austrian Windows users, which is why it is a dead giveaway that the provided information is bogus. Even though the misleading notification suggests that ICSPA, Copyright Alliance and Interpol are accusing you of child pornography distribution, bulk-spamming and similar cyber crimes, in reality the Police have no connection to the lock-down of the PC.
Just like the previously reported BK LPD Virus, Landespolizeidirection Bundesministerium für Inneres Virus or Der Computer ist Blockiert Virus, the clandestine ransomware is extremely difficult to catch and remove. The malicious Trojan employs rootkit files to conceal the presence of malicious processes. Needless to say, the lock-down of the computer does not alleviate the situation either. Regardless, if you do not delete Meldestelle Cybercrime und Kinderpornografie Virus from the computer as soon as possible, your personal data could fall at serious risk. We do not support manual removal if you have little or no experience but we can explain to you how to install reliable automatic spyware detection and removal software.
Remove from Windows
Remove from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI start screen (tap Windows key).
- Open the Charm Bar by moving the cursor to the bottom-right corner.
- Click Settings -> Change PC Settings -> General.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu to Advanced Startup and click Start Now.
- Select Troubleshoot and click Advanced Options.
- Click Startup Settings, select Restart and choose F5 to reboot the PC in safe mode.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Download a spyware detection and removal tool SpyHunter.
- Immediately install the tool to delete all clandestine PC infections.
Remove from Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Restart the computer (press the power button) and wait for BIOS to load.
- Immediately start tapping the F8 key.
- As the menu shows up – select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Tap Enter to confirm.
- Download an automatic spyware remover from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Install the program, scan the PC and delete detected infections.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC, wait for BIOS to load and immediately start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys on the keyboard to select Safe Mode with Networking. Tap Enter.
- Click YES on the Desktop alert which will appear as soon as the PC reboots.
- Open the Start menu, click RUN, enter msconfig and hit OK.
- In the System Configuration Utility click the Startup tab, select Disable All and click OK.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the computer.
- Immediately install the reliable spyware removal tool to delete computer infections.
In non-techie terms:
Your virtual security depends on the success of Meldestelle Cybercrime und Kinderpornografie Virus removal. The malicious infection will not allow you to access the computer or control malware interference until you delete it from the operating Windows system. If you follow the removal instructions provided above, your computer will be clean and safe to use soon enough.
Aliases: Cybercrime Kinderpornografie Virus.