Do you know what New Zealand Police Virus is?
New Zealand Police Virus is a malicious ransomware infection which runs alongside the Urausy Trojan and which can seriously endanger your financial security. The devious threat can use spam email attachments, social engineering scams, misleading online ads and other security loopholes to enter your PC. Once this happens, malignant files can corrupt your PC and remove administrative privileges to access the desktop. If your operating Windows system has been blocked, you should ignore the presented notification and delete New Zealand Police Virus without any hesitation. Do you think that the bogus alert has been sent to you by the Police and International Cyber Security Protection Alliance? This is not true. Continue reading to learn more about the infection and how to remove it from the PC.
Below are some excerpts of the bogus notification. Note that it is identical to the one linked to Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus and FBI Cybercrime Division Virus, both of which are related to the Urausy Trojan which you have to remove.
ATTENTION! Your PC is blocked to at least one of the reasons specified below. […]
Fines may only be paid within 72 hours after the infringement. […]
The amount of fine is NZD $100. You can pay a fine Ukash.
This information is completely bogus and you should pay no attention to it. In fact, paying the fine is a terrible idea because this action cannot help you unlock the computer or delete infections running on your operating Windows system. You can reach this using automatic removal tool SpyHunter. The application works as a reliable and efficient security tool and can also delete currently running malware. Are you thinking about manual removal? Note that if you do not have previous experience you could jeopardize the operating Windows system.
Delete the ransomware from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the PC.
- Wait for BIOS to load, then immediately start tapping F8.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Tap Enter.
- Download the automatic malware removal tool from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Install SpyHunter and let it delete running infections.
Delete the ransomware from Windows XP:
- Repeat steps 1-4.
- Click YES on the “Desktop” notification.
- Download the automatic malware removal from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Open the Start menu, launch RUN, enter “msconfig” and click OK.
- Click on the Startup tab, select Disable All and click OK.
- Restart the computer and immediately install the automatic malware removal tool to delete PC threats.
In non-techie terms:
New Zealand Police Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
It would be best to rush New Zealand Police Virus removal because this devious infection could expose your PC’s security vulnerabilities and allow schemers to infiltrate more malicious programs. Do you have no clue how to remove the threat from your computer? Use the instructions above and post a comment below, if you face difficulties when getting the virus deleted.
Aliases: NZ Police Virus.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats