Do you know what Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus is?
Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus is a computer infection that does not allow you to access your desktop. When you get infected with this ransomware application, whenever you turn on your computer you will see a screen-sized notification instead of your desktop. The notification has supposedly been sent to you by the Republic of Croatia Ministry of Interior (Ministarstvo unutarnjih poslova Republike Hrvatske) and you are accused of having been involved in illegal cyber activity. The message looks believable, especially as it has the insignia of Office of Special Security. However, Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus is nothing but a dangerous infection that wants your money.
PAŽNJA! Vaš kompjuter je blokiran zbog baren jednoga od zaloga navedenog u nastavku.
Gledanje ili distribuiranje pornografskog sadrzaja je zabranjeno (Dječja pornografija/Zoofilija i tako slično). Tako se krši članak 202 Krivičnog Zakona Republike Hrvatske.
Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Kazne mogu biti plačeni u roku od 72 stati nakon povrede. Čim 72 sati protekne, mogučnost platiti kaznu istekne, a kazneni postupak protiv vas automatski se pokreče u narednih 72 sati.
Iznos novčane kazne he HRK 500 ili €100.
Mozete platiti kaznu preko PaySafeCard ili Ukash.
The infection requires you to transfer 500 Croatian kuna or 100 euro within 72 hours since the infringement. If you do not that, Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus threatens to send your information to law enforcement authorities for a criminal case to be initiated against you. It also says that your computer will be unlocked immediately once you pay the fee. However, that is not going to happen.
All ransomware infections from Ukash Virus group delivered by Urausy trojan employ this tactics to scare users into paying money for nothing. There are more localized versions of this infection, including Dirección General de la Policía Virus, Policie České Republiky Virus and many others. They expect you to send the payment via Ukash or PaySafeCard, and unfortunately, a lot of users do pay the fine in hopes of getting their computers back.
Nevertheless, Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus does not unlock the PC even after the payment is transferred - it is clear that the infection simply wants the money. Therefore, you need to unlock your computer yourself in order to remove Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus.
How to unlock my Computer:
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart your PC and tap F8 repeatedly.
- When Advanced Boot Options menu appears, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and perform a full system scan with it.
- Follow the steps 1 and 2 above.
- Click Yes once a confirmation box appears.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start Menu and launch Run.
- Enter "msconfig" and press OK.
- Click Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
- Un-check all programs on the list and click OK to save changes.
- Restart your computer in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and run a full system scan to detect Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus.
In non-techie terms:
Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus is a computer infection that pretends to be displaying a legitimate message from law enforcement authorities. This ransomware program wants nothing, but your money, so unblock your computer using the instructions above and remove Ured Za Posebne Poslove Sigurnosti Virus with a powerful antimalware tool right now.
Aliases: Ured Virus.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats