Do you know what Koordinationsstelle zur bekämpfung der Internet-Kriminalität Virus is?
If you live in Switzerland, Koordinationsstelle zur bekämpfung der Internet-Kriminalität Virus could be infiltrated onto the operating Windows system soon enough. Of course, if you have implemented reliable security tools which can shield the system and delete attacking malware, you do not need to worry about the truly malicious and dangerous infection. On the other hand, if your AV software is outdated or if you have not installed it yet – your virtual security is at great risk. Your vulnerable system could be targeted by the Urausy Trojan, and after the infection is ready it can remove access to the desktop and display a 100% fictitious warning (see an excerpt below) on the screen. In this case, Koordinationsstelle zur bekämpfung der Internet-Kriminalität Virus removal should be performed without further delay.
WARNUNG! Zugang von Ihrem persönlichen Computer wurde vorläufig aus den unten aufgelisteten Gründen gesperrt. […] Die Größe der feinen beträgt CHF 150 Franken. Sie können mit Hilfe PaySafeCard zahlen.
The fictitious accusations and aggressive demands of fine payments can be witnessed if you are dealing with Confédération Suisse Virus, CIBS Pol Virus and similar ransomware threats as well. The fictitious crimes listed by these infections are completely bogus and paying attention to them could be highly confusing. As you can see, if you have not removed Koordinationsstelle zur bekämpfung der Internet-Kriminalität Virus yet, the screen-locking notification is embellished with familiar logos and emblems. In reality, Interpol, Internet Police, ICSPA and similar organizations have no links to schemers and your PC’s paralysis.
Schemers have taken over your personal computer in order to make you think that you should pay the 150 Frank fine which is represented below the bogus accusations. Actually paying the fine is the last thing you should do because by doing this you will be supporting schemers and maybe even enabling them to convey other cyber attacks. This is why you should not put up with the illegal computer lock-down and remove Koordinationsstelle zur bekämpfung der Internet-Kriminalität Virus as soon as you possibly can.
Koordinationsstelle zur bekämpfung der Internet-Kriminalität Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Even though manual spyware removal can be performed if your PC has been attacked by ransomware, not many Windows users know how to proceed with this task correctly. This is why we suggest you install automatic malware removal software instead. Please see the instructions below.
How to remove the virus?
Remove from Windows 8:
- Open the Charm bar and click Settings -> Change PC Settings -> General.
- As you scroll down to Advanced Startup click Start Now -> Troubleshoot -> Advanced Options.
- Click Startup Settings -> Restart -> select F5 from the appeared menu.
- As the PC reboots, launch a browser and download an automatic malware remover from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Follow the instructions to install an automatic spyware removal tool onto the PC.
Remove from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Restart the browser and, once BIOS screen disappears, start tapping F8.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download the automatic spyware detection/removal tool SpyHunter.
- Install the program, scan the system and delete horrendous infections.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for BIOS to load.
- Immediately start tapping F8.
- From the Windows Advanced Options Menu select Safe Mode with Networking (use arrow keys).
- Tap Enter to confirm.
- Click YES on the ‘Windows is running in safe mode’ notification.
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Enter msconfig and click OK.
- As the System Configuration Utility shows up – click the Startup tab.
- Select Disable All and then click OK.
- Download SpyHunter and restart the computer (normally).
- Install the tool to have malware deleted automatically.
In non-techie terms:
Koordinationsstelle zur bekämpfung der Internet-Kriminalität Virus is a ransomware which has been designed to lure out your money. The infection is meant to fool you into believing that Police have tracked down illicit activity performed from your PC. This is a scam, and so you should delete the virus right away.
Aliases: Internet Kriminalität Virus.