Do you know what Kozaka is?
Kozaka is a program which claims to be able to enhance your browsing experience. As it claims, it is going to provide you with the best tools for searching the web and comparing online deals in order to find the best prices of particular products. You should also know that you will definitely see a variety of advertisements that might lead you to potential threats and might interfere with your browsing activities. You should also know that this program is based on the same template as SquirrelWeb, Trontizer, and SecretSauce and all of them are compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Thus if you want to remove Kozaka, you will have to delete its extension that it adds to your browser.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Another reason why you should delete Kozaka from your computer is the fact that it might lead you to various threats. Do you wonder how it is possible? It is actually not a difficult process. If you click on the search, banner, transitional or text-link advertisements that are being displayed, you will definitely be redirected to unknown websites. There is always a possibility that you will face different malicious software that might harm the security of your computer. Thus, you should definitely ignore all those advertisements and remove this software entirely from your computer.
Last but not least, it is known that Kozaka is likely to be bundled together with ExpressFiles, GoForFiles, and other downloaders. You should always select custom installation and unmark all the unnecessary components if you do not want to end up with a variety of different applications. This is one of the main steps that you need to do in order to avoid additional programs.
You can choose from the two methods of deletion, if you have decided to erase Kozaka from your system. You can remove it manually, but make sure that you still scan your computer with a reliable antimalware tool or you can acquire a full version of the antimalware tool and then scan your computer with it. This tool will definitely remove Kozaka and do not let other infections enter your system.
- Open the Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the unwanted program and click the Remove button.
Windows Vista and 7
- Click the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the program that you want to delete and select Uninstall.
- Access the Metro UI menu.
- Move the cursor to the lower right edge of the screen.
- Select Search when the Charm bar appears.
- Type in “Control Panel” and press Enter.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on Kozaka and then click the Uninstall button.
- Open your browser and press Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions in the menu on the left.
- Find the extension which you want to remove and click the Disable button.
- Open your browser and press Alt+T.
- Select Add-ons and then Extensions from the menu on the left.
- Locate the application and click the Remove button.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F.
- Move to Tools and then select Extensions.
- Under the heading Chrome, select Extensions.
- Select Kozaka extension and click the recycle bin button.
- When the dialog box appears, click the Remove button to complete the removal.
In non-techie terms:
Kozaka is not the program that you can trust and keep onto your computer without any fear. It is known that it might lead you to infections by showing various advertisements. Besides, it is quite privacy-invasive and might interfere with your browsing activities. These are the main reasons why we recommend that you remove Kozaka adware.