Do you know what Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus is?
Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus is a ransomware infection that disables access to the system and presents bogus notification supposedly sent by the Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police. The truth is that this law enforcement agency is not related to the message you have on your screen, so you should not wait and remove the virus without hesitation.
Below you will find how the fraudulent notification read:
Achtung! Ein Vorgang illegaler Aktivitaten wurde erkannt. Das Betriebssystem wurde im Zusammenhang mit Verstell en gegen die Gesetze der Schweiz gesperrt!
If on your screen you have the message claiming that you have watched adult and child pornography or sent spam promoting terrorism ideas, note that there are tens of fraudulent messages of this type. The viruses that attempts to get money in this manner are called Ukash viruses because this service is provided in the vast majority of ransomware infection.
However, in the case of Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus, cyber criminals want you to pay 150 Swiss francs through Paysafecard. Do not pay the money that is demanded; otherwise you will become one of the victim of the great Ukash virus group including such ransomware viruses as Federal Computer Crime Unit Virus, Europol Ransomware Virus and others.
Do not allow the virus to corrupt the system by installing new malware and remove Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus. The removal will be easily performed if you install SpyHunter, which is a reliable spyware removal tool. It will easily detect and delete Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus and other threats that are not desirable in the system.
Follow our instructions to install SpyHunter so that its installer is not blocked by the threat:
- Reboot or power the computer up.
- Start tapping the F8 button as soon as the BIOS screen disappears.
- In the boot options menu, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the tool.
- Run a scan to detect and remove Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus.
- Restart or turn the PC on.
- As soon as the BIOS screen disappears, start tapping the F8 button.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter.
- Confirm your login by clicking on Yes when a dialog box appears.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Type “msconfig”.
- Press OK.
- Click on the Startup tab.
- Select the Disable All button and press Apply.
- Download SpyHunter from our website.
- Restart the PC to load it normally.
- Install the file downloaded and remove the infection.
In non-techie terms:
Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus is a dangerous infection which you should remove from the PC once it locks the system and asks you to pay a fine of 150 Swiss francs. The message generated by the infection is not legitimate because it has been produced to deceive you. Follow your instructions above in order to install SpyHunter which will remove the virus and provide you with professional protection against malware.
Aliases: Justice and Police Virus.