Do you know what FBI Anti-Piracy Warning Virus is?
As the word “virus” suggests, FBI Anti-Piracy Warning Virus is a malicious computer infection. The application is a threat to operating Windows system which are not guarded by security tools which could delete the application without any hassle. Unfortunately, once this ransomware virus enters your computer – you are in big trouble. It has been discovered that the malicious application can be downloaded with the assistance of rootkit Trojans. This is the last program you want running on your computer because it can hide from removal. Despite this, there is a way to delete FBI Anti-Piracy Warning Virus, and if you want to learn a few effective removal tricks you should continue reading.
Even though the virus is a monstrous application, it should not take you any time to learn about its existence. This is due to the fact that FBI Anti-Piracy Warning Virus will initiate a computer lock and make it impossible to terminate malignant processes via Task Manager. Here is the fake notification:
Your computer has been locked!
Illegally downloaded material (audio, videos or software) has been located on your computer. By downloading, those were reproduced, thereby involving a criminal offense under Section 106 of Copyright Act.
You should not believe the alert, fictitiously attached FBI logos and intimidating statements about criminal case introductions. None of this is true, because the alert is fictitious and FBI has not carried out any investigations regarding your personal computer! Have you heard of FBI Moneypak or Video Recording Moneypak viruses? These infections belong to the same faction and display the same symptoms. Which allows us to state that you need to remove FBI Anti-Piracy Warning Virus like any other ransomware infection. Having it deleted is not so simple; however, meticulously composed removal instructions should help you delete FBI Anti-Piracy Warning Virus timely.
Remove the virus from Windows Vista/7:
- Restart the computer and start tapping F8 once BIOS screen disappears. This will help you access Advanced Options Menu.
- Using arrow keys navigate to Safe Mode with Networking and click Enter to select.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Use on-screen instructions to download and install SpyHunter.
Remove the virus from Windows XP:
- Begin by restarting your computer.
- Wait for BIOS (information on hardware) to load up and immediately start hitting F8.
- If you see “Windows is running in safe mode” alert – click Yes.
- Click on the Start menu (left side of the Task Bar).
- Launch RUN.
- Type in “msconfig” and click OK.
- When in System Configuration Utility, click on the Startup tab.
- Uncheck all listed items and click Apply. Exit the window.
- Download the automatic virus removal tool SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC (normally) and install the tool to delete the infection.
In non-techie terms:
FBI Anti-Piracy Warning Virus removal is unavoidable if you want to keep your money safe and your computer running normally. You should not delete the infection manually as it could be hidden by rootkit Trojans. Nonetheless, you need to remove it as soon as possible, which is why we recommend installing SpyHunter. This automatic removal tool will delete the virus and guard your PC against similar infections henceforth.
Aliases: FBI Warning Virus.