Do you know what Video Recording Moneypak Virus is?
Video Recording Moneypak Virus is an annoying computer threat classified as ransomware infection. It means that Video Recording Moneypak Virus locks you out of your computer and does not allow you to access your desktop unless you pay a 400$ ransom fee. Video Recording Moneypak Virus tries to convince you that your computer has been locked by the FBI, because you've been engaged in illegal activities. However, this ransomware infection is not a legitimate representative of the FBI, and it will not unlock your computer even if you pay the ransom fee.
Video Recording Moneypak Virus belongs to the Ukash Virus group that includes such computer threats as FBI Moneypak virus, GVU Virus, Metropolitan Police Virus and other similar infections. It requires you to pay the fine via Greendot Moneypak alternative payment system. Making use of such payment systems allows Video Recording Moneypak Virus to target even those users who do not have a bank account, because prepaid cards for Moneypak and other alternative payment systems can be bought and charged at all major convenience store outlets.
However, pay no attention whatsoever to the notification presented by Video Recording Moneypak Virus:
YOUR PC IS BLOCKED DUE TO AT LEAST ONE OF THE REASONS SPECIFIED BELOW.
You have been violating Copyright and Related Rights Law (Video,Music,Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted content.
Fines may only be paid within 72 hours after the infringement.As soon as 72 hours elapse, the possibility to pay the fine expires, and a criminal case is initiated against you automatically within the next 72 hours!
TO UNLOCK THE COMPUTER, YOU MUST PAY THE FINE THROUGH MONEYPAK OF 400$
Video Recording Moneypak Virus will never unlock your computer, so do not even think of paying the money. This application has nothing to do with the FBI. Remove Video Recording Moneypak Virus from your computer immediately. You can do it if you follow the instructions below:
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart your computer.
- Tap F8 repeatedly once BIOS screen loads.
- Use arrow keys to navigate and select Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter.
- Go here http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install SpyHunter and remove Video Recording Moneypak Virus.
- Follow the steps described above from 1 to 3.
- When a confirmation table appears click Yes.
- Access the Internet and download SpyHunter.
- Open Start Menu and launch Run.
- Enter "msconfig" into the Run Open box and press OK.
- Click Startup tab when System Configuration Utility pops up.
- Click Disable All, click OK, and exit the menu.
- Restart your computer in Normal Mode.
- Install the program downloaded and run a full system scan.
In non-techie terms:
Video Recording Moneypak Virus is a dangerous computer infection that targets your money. It blocks you from accessing your desktop and it makes it seem as though desktop has been locked due to the crimes you have supposedly committed online. These claims are obviously false, and you must remove Video Recording Moneypak Virus right now.
Aliases: Moneypak Virus.