Do you know what Arestocrat Virus is?
Arestocrat Virus is a ransomware infection. It means that it holds your PC hostage demanding a ransom payment. In order to conceal its intentions, Arestocrat virus pretends to be delivering a direct message from the law enforcement authorities. This infection can be else known as Federal Department of Justice and Police Virus. It may come under a different name, but it has the same intentions as it tries to force you into spending your money on something that is completely not your fault. Instead of paying the fake fine, you need to remove Arestocrat virus from your system, and protect it from similar threats.
You may say, that it is impossible to bypass the message that is displayed on your screen, and that does not allow you to access your desktop:
Your computer has been locked!
This operating system is locked due to the violation of the federal laws of the United States of America! (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 8; Article 202; Article 210 of the Criminal Code of U.S.A provides for a deprivation of liberty for four to twelve years.)
Your IP address was used to visit websites containing pornography, child pornography, zoophilia and child abuse. Your computer also contains video files with pornographic content, elements of violence and child pornography!
Despite the fact, that this message seems legal, there is nothing real about it. The infection only wants to make an impression that you have committed several crimes. If you are in panic, you are more inclined to spend your money on Arestocrat Virus. Not to mention that asking you to transfer the money via MoneyPak enables this infection to target even those users who do not have a credit card.
However, you should not become one of the victims. Do not fall for the trap that has been used by other Ukash Virus infections, including United States Courts Virus, České Republik Police Virus and others. Use the instructions below to restore your desktop access and then invest in a powerful antimalware tool that will help you to get rid of Arestocrat virus once and for all.
How to unlock my PC
- Press Windows key for metro Start interface to appear.
- Click Internet Explorer tile.
- Type http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph into the address bar and press Enter.
- When a download dialog box appears, click Run and install SpyHunter.
- Run a full system scan.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Restart your PC and press F8 repeatedly.
- If Windows logo appears, restart the PC and try again.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from Advanced Boot Options menu and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the program and scan your PC.
- Follow the steps above from 1 to 3.
- When confirmation dialog box appears, press Yes.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open Start menu and launch Run.
- Enter "msconfig" and click OK.
- Select Startup tab on System Configuration Utility.
- Click Disable all and press OK.
- Reboot the PC in Normal Mode.
- Install SpyHunter and scan your PC.
Leave a comment below if you need any help with Arestocrat Virus removal.
In non-techie terms:
Arestocrat virus is a computer infection that wants your money, and it tries to convince that you have violated multiple national laws by denying your desktop access and displaying a fake notification. Restore your desktop access right now and remove Arestocrat virus from your PC.