Do you know what Yoursearching.com is?
There are different kinds of browser hijackers, and Yoursearching.com is one of the most misleading and irritating ones. This infection changes browser properties to ensure that homepage and search provider settings remain hijacked even if you think you have changed them manually. On top of that, this search provider uses Google to conceal its suspicious search results. If that was not enough, it uses tracking cookies to spy. Due to this, we strongly suggest deleting Yoursearching.com from your browsers as soon as possible. If you keep reading, you will learn what to do about Target modifications, how to replace the unwanted search tools, and how to remove third-party malware.
Since Yoursearching.com is distributed using third-party installers, it is most likely that other suspicious programs will enter your operating system along with it. If the programs associated with this hijacker are silent and conceal themselves, you might have a hard time identifying them or even thinking of looking for them. Due to this, if you find at least one unwanted, unreliable, or uninvited program, you have to make sure that you scan your operating system to see if it is the only program that you need to remove. Of course, if you find threats or unfamiliar software, you MUST delete it as soon as possible. Note that you might also have to remove third-party software if your browsers are hijacked by mystartsearch.com, webssearches.com, Sweet-page.com, and other malicious hijackers. Did you know that these hijackers were created by the same people who created Yoursearching.com?Yoursearching.com screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
As we have mentioned already, Yoursearching.com uses Google to showcase search results. Although it may seem that this hijacker simply routes to google.com, in reality, it uses this search engine as a disguise to show the links to sites that the creators of the hijacker want you to visit. These links could be associated with scams and unreliable content, which is why you have to handle them with caution. Of course, we do not recommend using Yoursearching.com at all. It is wise to remove this hijacker, as this is the only way for you to eliminate all risks related to using it.
The removal of Yoursearching.com is not complicated; however, many users struggle with it. The main reason for this is the modifications to the Target. If you choose to fix the Target problem manually, you will have to change the properties of every single browser shortcut infected with Yoursearching.com. Luckily, all you need to do is uninstall the infection, and this issue will be solved. Afterward, you need to replace the unwanted search tools (see the guide below), and remove the remaining threats, which we recommend doing with the help of automated malware removal software.
Delete from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu.
- Open Control Panel and go to Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Delete from Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Open the Start menu.
- Open Control Panel and move to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to remove and click Uninstall.
Delete from Windows 8/Windows 8.1
- Launch RUN (simultaneously tap Win+R) and open Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you wish to remove and choose Uninstall.
Delete from Google Chrome
- Open the browser, tap Alt+F, and select Settings.
- Move to On Startup, select Open a specific page or set of pages, and click Set pages.
- Edit/remove the URL of the undesirable search provider and click OK.
- Move to Appearance, select Show Home button, click Change, and follow step 3.
- Move to Search, click Manage search engines, and set the desired search provider.
- Click X on the URL of the unwanted provider to remove it and click Done.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Open the browser, tap Alt+T, and select Options.
- In the menu on the left click General and edit/remove the Home Page URL.
- In the menu on the left click Search and Remove the unwanted search provider.
Delete from Internet Explorer
- Open the browser, tap Alt+T, and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, edit/remove the Home Page URL, and click OK.
- Tap Alt+T again and choose Manage Add-ons.
- Select Search Engines and set the desired search provider.
- Remove the unwanted search provider and click Close.
In non-techie terms:
It is important that you remove Yoursearching.com from your browsers as soon as possible. This hijacker can track you, share information about your activity, and expose you to unpredictable links. We strongly recommend deleting Yoursearching.com right away, and we believe that the tips in this report will help you perform the removal successfully. If you have questions or you encounter obstacles, do not hesitate to leave us a comment below.