Do you know what You have 48 hours left to enter your payment Virus is?
You have 48 hours left to enter your payment Virus is a computer infection which will slither into the PC from suspicious websites as a drive-by download or under the guise of some computer application or file. The threat seeks to scare the user into thinking that he or she has been monitored by Spamhaus which claims that the computer has been used for performing illegal activities. The computer is locked and in order to regain access to it, one has to pay a ransom which is 300 U.S. dollars. The money is required to be transferred via Green Dot MoneyPak which is a money transaction based on a prepaid system.
If instead of your desktop you find a full-screen warning claiming that “you have 48 hours to enter your payment” and that the warning seems to originate from Spamhaus, ignore the content of the message and remove the threat from the system. Spamhaus is an organization which deals with various online spam operations and seeks to protect Internet networks. Its logo and the design have been used to create a scam warning which is displayed by a Trojan horse. The schemers behind You have 48 hours left to enter your payment Virus seeks to get your money, and here are some excerpts from the bogus warning:
Note! If we won’t receive a full payment you will never be able to decrypt your files.
If you think our actions are illegal, you can dispute through written notification addressed to your assigned agent. All your files will be available to you if you pay the fine within the next 48 hours or authorities going to have to seize your computer.
We guarantee that all your files will be restored safely once we receive your payment.
Ignore the foregoing statements as it is enough to remove You have 48 hours left to enter your payment Virus from the PC like any other computer threat. As the virus in question is complex, instead of trying to terminate it manually, you should implement a reliable spyware removal tool which will remove it for you automatically. The program which can do so is SpyHunter, so if you also want to browse the Internet safely, do not wait and remove the infection using this particular anti-spyware software.
You have 48 hours left to enter your payment Virus cannot remain within the system as it may cause damage to the PC. For example, such Trojans as Trojan Urausy or Trojan Reveton, can drop malicious files, terminate processes, block .exe files and so on. Do not risk of losing your valuable data and remove You have 48 hours left to enter your payment Virus from the computer right now. Follow the instructions provided in order to install the software properly.
You have 48 hours left to enter your payment Virus Removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Start tapping the F8 key as soon as the BIOS startup information disappears.
- Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter.
- Open the browser.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the anti-spyware software.
- Install it and scan the PC.
- Reboot the computer.
- Tap the F8 key once the information on your hardware (BIOS screen) disappears.
- Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Click Yes in the dialog box that pops up.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- In the Open box, type msconfig and click OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click Disable All.
- Click Apply.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the computer.
- Run the installer of the application and scan the PC after having completed the installation.
- Press the Windows key to access Start screen.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Type http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the software and remove the virus.
In non-techie terms:
You have 48 hours left to enter your payment Virus is a ransomware infection which you should not keep within the system because it make the computer in operable. In order to delete the threat, follow the instructions provided above.
Aliases: 48 hours payment Virus.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats