Do you know what Windows Ultimate Security Patch is?
Remove Windows Ultimate Security Patch, because it is a fraudulent program produced to lure you into exposing your financial data to a third party. The rogue is a duplicate of such rogues as Windows Guard Tools, Windows Safety Maintenance etc which belong to Rogue.VirusDoctor family. Be aware that this rogue runs like its predecessors. Do not trust the appealing interface of the rogue and information it provides you with. Windows Ultimate Security Patch is nothing to compare with a real security application.
This infection is able to sneak into the system through different channels. It might be downloaded by a user or get into the system as an application for viewing videos etc. Keep away from suspicious websites and email attachments from unfamiliar senders. Once stuck in the system, Windows Ultimate Security Patch is difficult to remove. It supposedly scans the PC’s system and presents bogus infections, which are impossible to delete because they do not exist in the system. Moreover, find how this pest scares users into believing that the system is infected:
Warning! Virus Detected
Threat detected: FTP Server
Software without a digital signature detected. Your system files are at risk. We strongly advise you to activate your protection.
Attempt to modify Registry key entries detected.
Registry entry analysis recommended.
Please ignore all the notification you get from Windows Ultimate Security Patch.
The rogue produces disorders of the system to make you think that all that you need is the activated fake full version of Windows Ultimate Security Patch which “deletes” infections. For example, after the invasion of the rogue, the Internet connection disappears; Registry Editor is hidden, and certain executable files are terminated as soon as you attempt to launch them. Moreover, Task Manager does not show what processes are running in the system. Purchasing the so-called full version will not help you remove those “viruses” which actually do not exist on the computer. Those infections that you see are files distributed by Windows Ultimate Security Patch, and you should not try to delete them on your own because you might delete valid system files. However, after the purchase of the malware you will only get the registration key which is already provided for you:
The key is useful only for one purpose – to disable the bogus messages and restore the tools lost. Therefore, you can remove Windows Ultimate Security Patch manually. All that you need to do is to find and delete the constituents, or files, related to the rogue. If it is a too difficult task, remove Windows Ultimate Security Patch automatically. Use a certified antispyware tool to delete the infection, and you will not have to eliminate the rogue on your own – the rogue will be deleted for you automatically.
In non-techie terms:
Windows Ultimate Security Patch is a product of cyber criminals that want you to pay money for an imaginary full version of the rogue. Removal of the rogue is highly recommended. If you do not remove the infection, ignore the malfunctions it produces, because this is how the rogue attempts to scare you.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Ultimate Security Patch.lnk
- %Desktop%\Windows Ultimate Security Patch.lnk
- Windows Ultimate Security Patch.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\fsav.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\aAvgApi.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorUser" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mpftray.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\bd_professional.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "EnableLUA" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vscenu6.02d30.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "mlfcdpliqw"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\powerscan.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\soap.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-5-28_4"
Windows Ultimate Security Patch Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: