Do you know what Windows Proprietary Advisor is?
You should take Windows Proprietary Advisor application very seriously, because this tool could easily help cyber crooks to collect your money and your highly personal information, which could then be linked to later virtual schemers’ hoaxes. We are pretty sure that you do not want your identifying data to be leaked, which is why you should hurry up to delete Windows Proprietary Advisor from your computer at once. To perform removal tasks, first of all you should identify the rogue, which comes from the same group as Windows Privacy Module, and for that purpose you should study the fictitious security warnings, which will flood your screen after the successful virus’ invasion:
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot is sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Yes, protect my PC and remove spambot now (Recommended)
If you look at these fictitious notifications carefully, you will see that both of them are recommending you to purchase rogue’s full version, allegedly capacitated to remove all of the dangerous infections. These will be displayed in the infectious application’s interface, and you should not pay any attention to it, because it has already fooled hundreds of Windows users, who have spent their money on the useless, licensed rogue’s version, allegedly capable of malware removal. Also ignore such Windows paralyzing symptoms as blocked Internet connection, blocked running of most system’s executable files, or even restricted access to Task Manager and Registry Editor, because these can be removed with a special license key. This will restore regular Windows functions, and you will be able to detect and delete Windows Proprietary Advisor within minutes, if you choose to download legal security software. And if manual removal is on your mind, we hope you have performed such tasks in the past; otherwise, you could make your system even more disabled.
License key: 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020
In non-techie terms:
Windows Proprietary Advisor is a tremendously latent Windows infection, which works in the most surreptitious ways, and if you do not delete this dangerous rogue from your computer quickly, you fall at high risk of identity theft. And because of that you should remove Windows Proprietary Advisor in any of your chosen ways. We recommend applying automatic removal tools, which could detect and delete all malignant infection’s files and processes, because they could also ensure your Windows protection for an extended period of time.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %Desktop%\Windows Proprietary Advisor.lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Proprietary Advisor.lnk
- Windows Proprietary Advisor.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
Windows Proprietary Advisor Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: