Do you know what Windows Pro Defence is?
You may think your operating Windows system can protect itself, but in reality, if you do not update Firewall or Antivirus tools, you will not be able to keep your PC guarded against Windows Pro Defence, which comes from a strong and old family of Rogue.VirusDoctor. You may know this family from its previous rogues Windows Maintenance Guard or Windows Secure Web Patch, and if you do, we can tell you that these fake antispywares are all the same and equally as dangerous. And if you are not familiar with this high-risk, bogus security application, first thing you need to know is that it can travel through a great number of different infiltration channels. This is not the only cunning infection’s trick, and you should delete Windows Pro Defence right away, if you do not want to experience the rest.
Once in a computer, the obnoxious program will make sure it is impossible for you to detect or remove any malignant rogue antispyware’s components; therefore, the running of most system’s executables will be blocked, access to Registry Editor, Task Manager will be removed, and Internet connection will be blocked. To start any removal processes, you should remove these ridiculous symptoms, and you will do this best with an applied activation code (0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020), which will work as if you had purchased rogue’s full version, something that you should NEVER do! The code will also disable all irritating security notifications, which are meant to convince you that your operating Windows system is gravely infected with malware, and you should remove it with registered rogue’s license. Of course, no infections, reported by Windows Pro Defense are true, and you should ignore all bogus security alerts and removal recommendations:
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
Please click “Remove all” button to erase all infected files and protect your PC
In non-techie terms:
Hundreds of Windows users fell for the scam, making money transactions to most dangerous cyber crooks in the virtual world. If you are one of those who have already exposed your identifying, private details to cyber crooks, you should not even ponder about having Windows Pro Defense deleted, because even if malware symptoms seem to have disappeared, you can be sure that the infection itself is still inside. Moreover, as long as the virus is kept untreated, your Windows system will stay vulnerable to dangerous malware! So, remove Windows Pro Defence right away, and we strongly suggest using legitimate, automatic removal tools to do it for you.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Aliases: Windows Pro Defense.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %Desktop%\Windows Pro Defence.lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Pro Defence.lnk
- Windows Pro Defence`.lnk
- Windows Pro Defence.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe
Windows Pro Defence Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: