Do you know what Windows Private Shield is?
Windows Private Shield is not to be played with, as this malignant infection not only can be used to profit from you unlawfully, but also can cause serious disturbances in your Windows system, including blocked running of most executable files, disabled connection to Internet, removed access to Registry Editor and Task Manager. If you do not want this happening to your Windows system, remove Windows Private Shield immediately!
Coming from a large schemers’ family, which includes Windows Pro Safety Release, Windows Safeguard Upgrade, Windows Secure Surfer, and many more infectious Windows applications, the newly released rogue antispyware is a treacherous virus, which can slither into your system unknowingly. The latent program can be hidden in an encrypted download, cunning online scanner, or even a deceitful spam email attachment. Truthfully, infiltration possibilities are endless to the hackers, who work relentlessly to employ every single security crack there is, so it is a must to own security software, which could guard against such dangerous activity and remove viruses.
Once inside, Windows Private Shield can show off such fake pop-up alerts, which you will not be able to remove from your system, until the infection is deleted:
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
Please click “Remove all” button to erase all infected files and protect your PC
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot is sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Yes, protect my PC and remove spambot now (Recommended)
You can remove Windows Private Shield’s fake notifications, as well as other obnoxious symptoms, with an applied activation code, which you can see bellow. Alternatively, we recommend using our Internet connection renewal instructions, which will help you regain the control over the feature.
Activation code: 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020
In non-techie terms:
Windows Private Shield is a fake antispyware application, which must be removed from every infected Windows system right away. The bogus security tool is cunning enough to trick you into believing its legitimacy and paying for its useless licensed version. There is no chance that this product could detect and delete infections, as it is the only program harming your system in the first place! So, install legal security software, run it, and let Windows Private Shield be removed, because only so your personal computer will be protected from further malware invasions and high-risk privacy breaching.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- Windows Private Shield.lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Private Shield.lnk
- %Desktop%\Windows Private Shield.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\bisp.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\prizesurfer.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\winupdate.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "EnableLUA" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "jcplbfflpl"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\teekids.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msblast.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\gator.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorUser" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector"
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-5-20_4"
Windows Private Shield Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: