Do you know what Windows Premium Defender is?
Whether you are familiar with this application or not, there is only one outcome – Windows Premium Defender removal. This program is completely fake, and even if it resembles a legitimate security tool, there is nothing legal about it, since it is yet another fake antispyware from Rogue.VirusDoctor family. Cyber criminals behind this group are also responsible for such cunning applications as Windows Web Combat, Windows Virtual Angel and Windows Profound Security, all of which helped schemers to generate uncountable profits from Windows users, who willingly spent their money on the fictitious rogue’s full version tool. Do not think for one second that this licensed version is any good, because it has not been created to detect or delete malware, and its only purpose is to lure out your money.
Schemers have quite a few tricks to successfully profit from you, and the first thing you need to be extra wary of is all of the fictitious security pop-up alerts. These will come straight from the Task Bar, with intimidating error reports and warnings; however, their only mission is to fool you into believing that all fictitious computer scanner declared malware need to be removed. See a few of these bogus notifications and note how both of them recommend malware removal and protection activation:
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot is sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Yes, protect my PC and remove spambot now (Recommended)
Additionally to these cunning alerts, schemers will also create an illusion that alleged malware are destroying your system. In fact, such appeared symptoms as removed controls over Registry Editor, Task Manager, and running of most Windows executables, or blocked Internet connection, are simply meant to make it impossible for you to track and delete Windows Premium Defender. Therefore, it would be best if you removed all of the aforementioned symptoms with the help of a registration key: 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020. Unfortunately, this will not delete the infection itself, and you will need to apply further implementations to remove Windows Premium Defender from your system.
In non-techie terms:
You should not hesitate to remove Windows Premium Defender for one second, before the infectious application tricks you into spending your money or allows additional malware to steal your personal information. If you are an expert, below you will find all malignant components you need to delete from your Windows; and if you are not very skilled at malware removal, automatic software will assist you best. Overall, whether you are inexperienced or highly skilled, you should protect you Windows with strong malware detection and removal software, as only this can save you from further worries about having malicious infections deleted from your PC.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Premium Defender.lnk
- %Desktop%\Windows Premium Defender.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
Windows Premium Defender Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: