Do you know what Windows Premium Console is?
Windows Premium Console is a dangerous antispyware application, which could steal your personal information, or even attract more high-risk malware, if you let it control your Windows system. The malignant application has been equipped with a tremendously latent interface, and you might easily mistake it for a regular Windows program, especially since it resembles Windows Security Center. In reality, you cannot trust the cunning Help or Firewall buttons to guarantee application’s legitimacy, and you should hurry up to delete Windows Premium Console from your system, because this program does not have any potential to remove malware or safeguard your personal system.
To delete the obnoxious virus from your system, you should firstly take care of all irritating symptoms, which will make it impossible for you to track and delete infection’s components. These dysfunctions include removed access to Windows Tools (Task Manager, Registry Editor), blocked Internet connection, and disabled running of most executable files. To remove these symptoms, simply find an area allocated to existing users and type in this license code: 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020. This will trick the virus, and you will be treated as if you have paid for rogue’s full version registration. The code will also remove the avalanche of highly annoying notifications, which will be released to make you believe that you need to delete alleged malware. See a few examples:
Please click “Remove all” button to erase all infected files and protect your PC
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk.
It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Software without a digital signature detected.
Your system files are at risk. We strongly advise you to activate your protection.
In non-techie terms:
You should remove Windows Premium Console without waiting a minute longer, because this fake antispyware is highly malignant and could make you give up your money for a malware removal tool, which you will not even be able to use. The virus has been designed by highly experienced cyber criminals, who have also distributed Windows Pro Defence and Windows Control Series (Rogue.VirusDoctor family), and can be infiltrated into any Windows system with low-level protection. For this reason, we recommend installing legal security software, to have Windows Premium Console deleted and your system protected at all times.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %Desktop%\Windows Premium Console.lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Premium Console.lnk
- Windows Premium Console.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
Windows Premium Console Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: