Do you know what Windows Multi Control System is?
Without a single question, Windows Multi Control System is one of the most dangerous computer applications today, which is targeting directly at your personal and financial security. This virus can slither into your system with encrypted downloads, as fake video codecs, or through spam email attachments and social engineering scams. There is a countless number of invasion channels, overseen by highly experienced Windows hackers, which means that no Windows system can be safe against the fake malware removal tool’s attacks, unless strong protective software is used at all times.
After successful invasion, Windows Multi Control System tricks do not end there and this obnoxious security program can easily fool you into believing that only its full-version product, implemented with malware removal attributes, can save it from malware and delete tens of already existing infections. There is no need to point it out that these threatening infections do not even exist, and are only used to scare you into losing your guard. It is sure, though, that if you believed this trick, various, fake security notifications, rushing to remove supposed malware, would push you to the rogue’s purchase page, where worthless, full version Windows Multi Control System removal tool would be offered. See a few of those deceitful notifications:
Please click “Remove all” button to erase all infected files and protect your PC
Warning! Spambot detected!
Attention! A spambot is sending viruses from your e-mail has been detected on your PC.
Yes, protect my PC and remove spambot now (Recommended)
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
As the last rogue’s resort, in case bogus notifications do not intimidate you into spending your money on a fake, licensed removal tool you do not need, various Windows dysfunction will be present. These disruptive symptoms have been seen in previous Windows Multi Control System clone Windows Pro Safety Release, and they are meant to prevent you from having malicious application’s components removed. Nonetheless, restricted control over Registry Editor, Task Manager, most executable files and Internet connection can be removed with an activation key (0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020), which will help you with overall infection’s removal.
In non-techie terms:
Your personal data and financial security should be of the most importance to you, and Windows Multi Control System is not a program, which could guarantee its protection. On the contrary, its main task is to breach your privacy, so you should accelerate this infection’s removal as soon as possible! If you decide to delete Windows Multi Control System with automatic removal tools, your system will not only be cleared of this infection, but no other malignant applications will be able to make it to your system again!
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- Windows Multi Control System.lnk
- %Desktop%\Windows Multi Control System.lnk
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Multi Control System.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableTaskMgr" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegedit" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\wnt.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "net" = "2012-5-20_4"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\belt.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System "DisableRegistryTools" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings "WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect" = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "rohjjdbsbt"
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Inspector"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\portmonitor.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\fsgk32.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vpc32.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "ConsentPromptBehaviorUser" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system "EnableLUA" = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mrt.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alertsvc.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\sms.exe
Windows Multi Control System Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: