Do you know what Windows Interactive Security is?
If you doubt that Windows Interactive Security can protect your computer’s system against infections, you are absolutely right. This so-called antivirus software is simulated, and it should be removed from the system at once after spotting, because its primary goal is to deceive you and make you throw your money away voluntarily. There are many applications like this one, and, for example, Windows Privacy Extension, Windows Custom Management and other bogus security tools that belong to Rogue.VirusDoctor family are replaced by this malware. Many scare tactics are employed to scare you into believing that your personal data stored on the computer can be stolen.
Windows Interactive Security has an interface of antivirus software and pretends that it can scan and detect various infections. It might present such infections as P2P-Worm.Win32, Virus Win32. Sality, Trojan.MSIL.Agent, which you should ignore. Plus, do not even try to delete them, because you might accidentally remove files which are relevant to the system’s performance. The scans which results in presentation of these infections should not be taken into account. Windows Interactive Security aims to get your money, and if you buy its simulated full version, not only do you lose your money, but also your identifiable information which you enter in the purchase form. Hence, ignore scans, infections and notifications claiming that the system is infected. Some of the bogus warnings are presented for you to help you recognize Windows Interactive Security:
Potential malware detected.
It is recommended to activate protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
Keylogger activity detected. System information security is at risk. It is recommended to activate protection and run a full system scan.
Software without a digital signature detected. Your system files are at risk. We strongly advise you to activate your protection.
Although Windows Interactive Security cannot detect and remove infections, it can create an illusion that you are infected. Your Internet browser is no longer responsive, because the malware disables the Internet connection. No Internet means that you cannot find a solution to the problem and delete the rogue easily with a removal tool downloaded from the Internet. Additionally, certain executable files which are responsible for the system’s security are disabled as well as Task Manager and Registry Editor. Theses two tools are necessary for you to perform the manual removal of the rogue. When rogue hides these applications, you cannot easily get rid of the infection. However, even if Windows Interactive Security tries to convince you that the system is infected, you should put strong resistance to its attempts to scare you.
The best way to deal with the rogue is to remove it from the system. The activation key 0W000-000B0-00T00-E0020 entered in an activation fields is a magic touch to the situation, because once you activate Windows Interactive Security, you can delete it either manually or automatically. As the manual removal of the rogue is a procedure for experienced troubleshooters, we suggest you delete Windows Interactive Security with an automatic spyware removal application, which suites everyone. The rogue is deleted completely, because the removal tool detects and removes all of the elements of the infection, and in this way, it does not allow the rogue to be regenerated by its components, because everything related to the rogue is deleted.
In non-techie terms:
Windows Interactive Security should not be on your computer, because it is a fake security tool which has been designed to make you voluntarily buy its imaginary full version. Remove this malware as soon as you notice it on your computer.
Warning, this parasite is known to disable your Internet connection. Click here for instructions explaining how to restore your Internet access.
Stop These Processes:
Find and Delete These Files:
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Premium Console.lnk
- Windows Interactive Security.lnk
- %Desktop%\Windows Premium Console.lnk
Remove These Registry Values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings "UID" = "otbpxlqhjd"
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\protector.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\alevir.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cmdagent.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\tsadbot.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xp_antispyware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\npfmessenger.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\srng.exe
Windows Interactive Security Removal Guide Automatic Removal Instructions
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: