Do you know what Windows Anytime Upgrade Ukash Infection is?
Windows Anytime Upgrade Ukash Infection is a paralyzing computer threat used to deceive you into paying a ransom to unlock your “frozen” computer. This infection has an interface of Windows Anytime Upgrade and presents such real and reliable companies as Ukash and Paysafecard. These well-known titles should not encourage you to pay the charge, because the message is simulated; hence, it is necessary to remove its cause – Windows Anytime Upgrade Ukash Infection.
The pop-up message claims that the computer holder uses software without a licence and that this is a breach of law. The alert notifies that the prosecution for holding illegally acquired software or software with expired license may lead to penalty of $1000 or corrective labour. According to the simulated messages, it is vital to pay a fee of £100, which you should not do if you want to safe your money. To make the payment, Ukash and Paysafecard systems are presented at the bottom of the alert. Bear in mind that this type of infections are used to trick computer users; hence, use a reliable spyware removal application to remove Windows Anytime Upgrade Ukash Infection and unlock your PC.
Below, you find some parts of the misleading pop-up:
Your computer is blocked.
You see this window because you have software subject to licensing installed on your computer. Or your license has expired.
You can pay for the license with Ukash and Paysafecard. For paying just enter the code into the field below.
As Windows Anytime Upgrade Ukash Infection disables the system and does not allow you to access the Internet, its removal is a must, because only after the removal of this sly infection, the processing of your computer will be back to normal. To access the Internet and download a spyware removal tool, follow the instructions given:
- Restart the computer.
- Immediately press F8.
- Choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open the browser and go tohttp://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph to download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and launch an in-depth scan to detect and remove Windows Anytime Upgrade Ukash Infection.
Windows XP users have to follow these instructions:
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Go to the Start menu and launch the Run utility.
- Type “msconfig” to open System Configuration Utility.
- Click on the Startup tab and uncheck all startup entries. Press OK.
- Download SpyHunter and restart the PC normally.
- Install the application and remove Bundesamt für Polizei virus.