Do you know what Windows Antivirus Master is?
The clandestine rogue anti-spyware Windows Antivirus Master may enter your operating system without any warning; however, you could install it yourself thinking that it is a reliable malware detection and removal tool. The fictitious anti-spyware may be presented via a misleading online scanner indicating fictitious computer threats you allegedly need to delete. In fact, you need to delete Windows Antivirus Master itself because this rogue cannot indicate and guard you against real computer infections. Of course, the interface of the fictitious security tool looks extremely convincing, which is what has led thousands of Windows users into thinking that the program can be trusted. It certainly cannot and we advise that you remove it as soon as possible.
The clandestine rogue comes from a family of such malicious rogues as Windows Efficiency Kit, Windows Ultimate Booster and Windows Safety Master. All of these threats use the same misleading interface and all of them have been discovered to block the running of executable files. Due to this you will not be able to access the Task Manager and Registry Editor both of which could be used to remove Windows Antivirus Master manually. Additionally, you will not be able to connect to the Internet which may aggravate the installation of authentic malware detection and removal software. All of this is meant to trick you into thinking that you need to purchase the full version of the rogue anti-spyware. Luckily, there are special activation keys which work as if you had paid the requested payments. You can enter these keys to register for the full version of the rogue, and this should disable existing symptoms.
Windows Antivirus Master screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
One of these activation keys should help you remove the existing system’s paralysis, and this should stop the irritating and misleading pop-ups coming from the Task Bar as well. Overall, it is essential that you pay absolutely no attention to the displayed information, recommendations, pop-ups and warnings because all of them have been designed to push you into believing that tens of dangerous threats await removal. There is no doubt that the main objective behind the Windows Antivirus Master scam is to generate profit, and your virtual protection is not considered to be a priority. In fact, if you pay the requested payments or keep the rogue running, other dangerous infections could start flooding the system soon enough.
You can remove Windows Antivirus Master manually or automatically; however, the first option is only suitable for experienced Windows users who know how to locate and delete the malicious rogue’s components. Do you know how to remove the malign files and delete other potentially existing threats? If you are not experienced enough and you still choose to proceed manually, you could make mistakes leading to aggravated removal processes. Therefore, we suggest following these instructions to install automatic malware removal software.
How to remove Windows Antivirus Master?
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key on the keyboard to access the Metro UI menu and launch a browser.
- Type http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph into the address bar and tap Enter.
- Follow the presented instructions to download and install a reliable malware remover.
- Scan the computer to locate all of the existing malware and click Fix Threats to delete them.
Remove from Windows Vista & Windows 7:
- Restart the PC and wait for BIOS (information on hardware) screen to disappear.
- Instantaneously start tapping the F8 key to access the Advanced Boot Options menu.
- Use arrow keys to navigate to Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter to confirm the selection.
- Now go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the automatic malware removal tool and use it to delete all existing threats.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC, wait for BIOS to load and immediately start tapping the F8 key.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES on the ‘Windows is running in safe mode’ alert.
- Download the automatic malware remover from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Open the Start menu (click the icon on the left of the Task Bar) and launch RUN.
- Type msconfig into the Open box and click OK to access the System Configurations Utility.
- Click on the Startup tab, select Disable All and then click OK.
- Restart the PC in a normal mode.
- Install the downloaded malware remover and allow it to delete all existing computer infections.
In non-techie terms:
Windows Antivirus Master is a fictitious security tool which has been created by schemers. The rogue can enter your personal computer illegally and then present you with completely fictitious and misguiding information. Overall, it is clear that the threat cannot guard your PC or delete malware, which is why you should remove Windows Antivirus Master right away. Follow the presented instructions to have the rogue deleted and the operating system protected in no time.