Do you know what Windows заблокирован virus is?
Windows заблокирован virus is a ransomware infections aimed at deceiving Russian-speaking computer users. The threat disables all executable files and locks the screen buy displaying a full-screen notifaction that contains the accusations of viewing pornography on some websites. Unlike in the warnings generated by the latest variants of the Trojan Urausy, Windows заблокирован virus resembles a warning that could be provided by Microsoft. It contains the colors typical of the Windows operating system; moreover, it is indicated in the warning that the user is contacted by Microsoft Corporation. Windows заблокирован virus is a scam, which means that you should remove it from the PC.
According to the warning, the user can unlock the computer by paying a sum of 500 rubles. If you follow the instructions, you are supposed to enter the code acquired for paying the fine in the box given in the warning. It is important that you do not pay the money as the compute may remain unlocked.
Windows заблокирован virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
If you are now familiar with this type of computer infections, you should know that there are tens of different ransomware warnings, which are presented by different Trojans, including Gimemo, Reveton, and Urausy. For example, Canadian computer users have been attacked by Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police Virus, whereas some computer users in Portugal already known what Polícia Judiciária de Portugal Virus is.
The warning of Windows заблокирован virus does not contain the logo of the Russian police or other authoritative institution, which are commonly found in other ransom warnings, as it is probably believed by the criminals that the name of Microsoft will encourage the users to take action.
All that you have to do in this particular case is remove Windows заблокирован virus from the PC using a powerful spyware removal tool. We advise using SpyHunter as this application can easily eliminate the infection in question and many other computer threats. If you want to save your time and money, install this application to start browsing the Internet safely. The instructions below will help you install the recommended application.
How to remove Windows заблокирован virus
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- When the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Using the up/down arrow key select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Install the application and scan the PC.
- Restart the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap F8.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys and press Enter.
- Click Yes on the dialog box.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch the Run command and enter msconfig in the box.
- Click OK.
- On the Startup tab, click Disable All and click Apply.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Restart the PC.
- Install the application.
- Press the Windows key to access the Start screen.
- Launch Internet Explorer and go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and remove Windows заблокирован virus.
In non-techie terms:
Windows заблокирован virus is a dangerous computer infection which locks the screen. In order to regain access to the system, follow the instructions provided above.