Do you know what Win 8 Antivirus 2014 is?
Win 8 Antivirus 2014 is a fake program that tends to slither onto different computers without users’ permission in order to extort as much money as possible. Thus, it is not surprising that it seeks to convince users that their computers contain a number of serious infections. Unfortunately, many users believe it because it looks like a decent security tool. If you have already detected this rogue antispyware on your system, you should definitely not believe any of its words and just hurry to eliminate it from the system. Keep in mind that Win 8 Antivirus 2014 will not act beneficially; actually, it might even attract other infections on your system and do different suspicious activities behind your back. Therefore, you should hurry to get rid of Win 8 Antivirus 2014 as soon as possible. If you do so, you will be able to use your computer freely again.Win 8 Antivirus 2014 screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
As it has been already mentioned, Win 8 Antivirus 2014 seeks to scare computer users into believing that their systems are heavily infected. Thus, it is not surprising if you notice various warnings on your screen, for instance:
Win 8 Antivirus 2014 has blocked a program from accessing the internet
This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen
Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
On top of that, it will perform a fake system scan and then show you a list of infections that hide on your system. The names of some threats might really exist; however, you should definitely not believe that they hide on your system. Keep in mind that Win 8 Antivirus 2014 might use different kinds of tactics in order to make you believe that your computer is in danger; thus, you should not be gullible.
Even though this rogue security program seems to be capable of removing infections, you should know that it is a completely useless piece of software; thus, it is not worth upgrading it. If you have already made a payment in order to activate Win 8 Antivirus 2014, you should better call your credit card issuer and cancel the payment because you might lose all your money and cyber criminals might use your personal details to perform different kinds of unfair activities.
Do not trust Win 8 Antivirus 2014 in any way and delete it as soon as possible. It does not matter whether you have already activated it or not, you should still eliminate it because it might do different kinds of suspicious activities behind your back. For instance, it might connect to the internet without your permission. What is more, it is very likely that it will slow down your computer. Unfortunately it is very hard to delete Win 8 Antivirus 2014 manually, which is why you should better scan your system with an automatic scanner.
How to remove Win 8 Antivirus 2014
- Restart your computer and start tapping F8 when BIOS screen loads up.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from the Advanced Options Menu.
- Tap Enter.
- Click Yes when the notification appears.
- Launch your browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph
- Open the Start menu and then launch RUN.
- Type in msconfig.
- Open the Startup tab, click Disable All and then select OK.
- Restart your computer, install a malware remover, and scan your PC.
- Reboot your PC and then start tapping F8 immediately.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking using arrow keys and tap Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/Spyhunter
- Download SpyHunter.
- Install it and then perform the system scan.
- Tap the Windows key.
- Open the Charm bar and then select Settings.
- Click Change PC Settings and then select General.
- Click Restart Now button in the Advanced Startup.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced Options and then select Startup Settings.
- Click Restart and then tap F5.
- Launch your browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/removal
- Download and install a security tool on your computer.
In non-techie terms:
In order not to allow similar infections slither onto your computer in the future, you should never click on ads offering you to check the condition of your system or to eliminate threats. On top of that, you should always keep a security tool, for instance, SpyHunter, enabled. If you do so, you will block the way for various undesirable programs.